Monday, September 23, 2013

Lazada Shopping: An Online Experience Like No Other


There's no doubt in my mind that Lazada Philippines is the best performing e-commerce website in the Philippines. And no, it's not because of the number of recognitions it has received that made me think so. Prior to Lazada being named as the Best Online Shopping Mall for 2013 by the Golden Globe Annual Awards, I have been a huge fan of the site since it was launched early last year. I heard about it through a friend who saw it by accidentally clicking on its ad in one of the news websites he constantly visits. Since its official launch just a few days before I heart about it, the website has become unstoppable popping out in all majors media sites, television channels, radio stations, local newspapers and entertainment magazines.

Under the influence of my friend, I initially took a chance on it because it had one of the Polaroid cameras in the color I liked with an additional 30% discount to its already well-priced rate. It was on the homepage and I wasn't even intending on buying one but then the price was too hard to ignore. Talk about timing, it was also just in time for my mid-month salary.

It gives out vouchers for online newsletter registration so I only did it for the freebie. And the rest was history. In a week, I would get at least three notifications telling me that about the latest promos. Though I have never really seen a promo perfect for me, that never lessened the number of times I bought from the said online site. It even opened up my eyes to buying from other online stores. Instagram's probably the new multiply in today's generation because so many accounts are dedicated for product selling specifically.

For those as apprehensive as I was before about online shopping, I can only tell you one thing. You'll never know what's available for you unless you try. Don't let fear get in the way of allowing you to make good choices. Online shopping is very common nowadays even reportedly earning over 8 billion pesos last year. An undeniable improvement from the previous e-commerce results before. Take your friends' experiences and allow yourself to be submerged in the virtual world that is e-commerce. Electronic commerce has come a long way from when it was belittled and seen as just a form of leisure shopping.

E-commerce sites are very easy to use. And companies make sure of it. Of course no one would want to waste their time figuring out something they were never interested to begin with. So to be able to win over potential customers, they make website interfaces as easy as ABC. It's also very practical. With the amount of load every individual, young or old, is going through, we need all the help we can get. And e-commerce helps us easily tick off certain errands and responsibilities because things that normally have to be personally transacted can now be done with any smart phone, tablet or laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment