Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lazada Philippines: How I manage increasing my original set of collections on a budget

When the bills start coming, it’s only when we start realizing how reckless we’ve been. It’s a bad habit Filipinos can’t seem to grow out of but because we know how to work our way around certain situations, we manage. But that doesn’t have to always be the case especially when there’s an option to get rid of all the aftermath anxieties. Paying for what we like can be brutal to the wallet but it’s what is sacrificed everytime we decide to get something for ourselves. But that’s what money is generally for. But what if I tell you that you can do exactly that but for less?

I probably have your attention now.

Filipinos are workaholics and to compensate for the hard days, we shower ourselves with things that we mostly value. And for a music enthusiast like myself, I bag on the originals. It means that I don’t support piracy despite how much I know I can save if I do. Those kinds of people taint hard work and art. I just don’t like being part of that. So instead, I do what good music lovers do, I support by purchasing records. But it doesn’t mean I don’t buy pirated that I don’t like things cheap. People don’t know it but sometimes, the cheapest finds are in places you least expect like online. The best thing about buying online is getting to choose from various flexible payment methods. Because no matter how much overtime I do on a daily basis, funding my collection would still put a huge weight on my monthly expenses.

I normally buy online because with very little number of people buying from record stores, editions like international, deluxe, limited etc become very rare finds. Online stores however for some reason always have the best selections. When I buy from an online store like Lazada Philippines, I look for the rare finds to make up for my lack of interest to go to the nearest shopping mall. My favorite payment method so far is paying in installments. Like I mentioned earlier, I’m not well off that I can splurge on my hobby. So as much as I can, I try to stretch the duration of payment completion to make room for more purchases. Banco De Oro has an ongoing promo in Lazada Philippines that allows payments for up to 24 monthly installments. Just imagine how many CD’s I can buy for myself without having to worry so much on its overall cost. Since to be able to avail the said promo, I would have to purchase a minimum amount of P3, 000, I buy in bulks. This way, I can also upgrade my collection faster than others in very little time. As of today, I have more than 336 CD’s of my favorite artists in different genres both local and international. A collection I brag about everytime I have a friend over. And it’s not a guilty pleasure I feel bad about. Because I know that at the end of the day, my purchases are manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment