Friday, August 30, 2013

Lazada: How End of the Month Sales Change my Life Each Time

While everyone is so caught up with the Napoles Pork Barrel Scandal, I’m out looking for a gift for my boyfriend. It’s the end of the month sale again in Lazada and if you thought the SM sales were jaw dropping, you obviously have never experienced a sale by Lazada Philippines. For their end of the month sale for August, they’re throwing in products marked down for as high as 80%. Sony Xperia phones mostly are at 20% off and above. It was a very sweet deal on my part because I’ve been looking for a new phone to get my boyfriend since he lost his Samsung at our last trip in Bohol. If I’m not mistaken, all the watches that are up for sale are 50% off and above. Now tell me, have you ever heard of such a scandalous sale? Where literally most of the good products are priced down so low that you can buy tons of items and still be in a budget? A Moschino watch I liked prior to the sale is 70% off. From roughly P14,000 to just a little over P4,000! Incredible offer and it’s definitely not just me exaggerating! It’s straight from facts. There’s even a Buzz Lightyear surgery doll I’m thinking of buying because it’s down to just P500 now. I’m still choosing between a wireless wifi router and a Sony Xperia mobile phone. 

                For more details on what other items are on sale, you can check out their website and go to the Month End Sale section where you can easily browse all the items available. Items from categories like Cameras, Home Appliances, Watches, Sports & Travel, Fashion & Accessories and many more all have big surprises in store for you. So as much as I really want to get involved the most talked about issue in the Philippines, I just can’t help but get involved in the biggest sale of the year yet. Also, there’s really nothing much I can do now that Napoles has surrendered. I mean, I am not a woman of means. The most I can do is take part in the strikes but my day job just won’t allow it.  

                Today, I have had tremendous amounts of accomplishments in the area of errand shopping or personal purchases. Online stores have greatly improved my ability to finish items in my checklist that I would not be able to tick off if it weren’t for the benefits and convenience these online shops bring. I would be devastated to hear if my favorite online stores pull the plug on their services. Not only do I have a more difficult way of buying my essentials but I will also have less access to sales and discounts as big as the one Lazada holds. Today, I go online not only to receive emails but to also search for other options to maximize my free time everyday. Under the circumstances that my work load prohibits me to purchase items I am in dire need of, I can always turn to online shopping as my solution.


No comments:

Post a Comment