Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A delivery promo perfect for me from Lazada Philippines


I live a very impatient life. It’s not that I like everything fast paced (though it wouldn’t hurt). I just like things to be settled before I carry on with my other tasks at hand. For instance, if I need a book review ASAP to add to a feature page I’ve been assigned to, I’d want it with me a few minutes after I put it in my to-do list. It’s partly because I have a very a short attention span and having to wait tends to make lose focus and completely forget once I move on to something else just as important. That’s why I never like shopping online. The delivery takes too long and sometimes I forget about a package scheduled for delivery and I miss the shipment knock on my door. It’s embarrassing but it has happened to me more than one. Sadly. Sometimes I even pay extra just so my orders can be rushed and prioritized so at the latest I’ll get my order in the evening the next day. That still puts me on edge but I’d take that option over having to wait all week.

 I can’t tell you how ecstatic I was when I heard about Lazada’s Next Day Delivery Service promo. As much as I’m willing to pay extra for priority delivery, not all websites have this option. Most of the time, customers are forced to wait for his or her turn under First Come First Serve business principle. I admire the values those sites uphold but it just doesn’t really work for me. So anyway, Lazada PH made next day delivery an option available up to this day. Selected items have stickers indicating its availability for next day delivery. Though the option is only available for residents in Metro Manila, it doesn’t hurt me because I live in New Manila. The only catch is the order must be submitted before noon, which I am more than willing to oblige with. Since I never liked paying in credit, the promo’s COD only allowed requirement doesn’t bother me at all. I’m basically eligible all the way without effort making it all the more very effective for me. I’ve only tried getting an instax film delivered so far so I don’t really know how the service would work for big size items. But as far as my experience goes, it was pretty much saaahleeed. The delivery did not require additional fees on top of the fixed rate of P55 making it a hell of a better option than the other services I get from other online stores. I would have purchased something else to make my total to more than P1000 that makes it free from delivery fee but everything else seemed irrelevant then. Like I said, I always have my eye on the price and at that moment, all I needed was film for my draft presentation for the lifestyle section I was doing at my company’s magazine. It sounds pretty uptight but I stay sane that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment