Monday, August 12, 2013

My fave online stores for your eyes only!


I just settled in my new place and my mom suggested I start cooking for myself to lessen my daily expenses. Though I still think carinderia food is a lot cheaper, I thought of trying it out just to shut my mom up. It sounds rude but I mean it in the nicest way possible. I'm just bad at rephrasing. My mom got me an electric stove which was an extra from my old sister's college condo (sigh) to kickstart the change and I have to admit, this whole cooking at home is making a lot more sense to me. I bought a ricecooker online (www.lazada.com.ph) to keep my whole routine going. My mom said it wasn't smart to buy from online shops but that part she can never take away from me. 

I really like online store promos. It gets me more stuff for less. I don't think I still even remember the last time a month passed and I didn't get anything from some random online store. I have favorites when it comes to buying specific items. I'll share them with you in a while. I think everyone should start taking advantage of online stores. It pumps me up every time because not a lot of people know about the discounts I get. They always think I'm a shopaholic but in reality, I really only get items for sale that I know I'm getting for a steal.

I have 5 favorite online stores. They're my favorites for two reasons. The first one is because I've experienced the kind of service they offer (meaning, these are good ones) and second is because the discounts available in these stores are always changing constantly.

1. Trendphile Manila - Though the majority of the items they sell are not my style, the number of items I do like are normally sold for really cheap prices. Pants that normally go for more than a thousand in other stores are sold in Trendphile for just a little of P500 like high waist pants or skater skirts. 

2. Vrtx TM - This store's new and they sell mostly vintage-like shirts. They're simple yet very expressive. I've bought two shirts from them already in a span of a month and it only takes a few days before getting delivered. Shirts they sell normally are priced at thousands in stores like F21 and Zara but they sell their shirts for as low as P270 each. 

3. Lazada PH - If you're looking for good furniture or top of the line gadgets, you'll love what Lazada has to offer. You'll also find their payments very accessible and you won't have to worry about the security that comes along with each payment because they have been verified safe by PCI-DSS. They also have numerous number of promos to choose from on a regular basis. 

4. Simplicity - If you're looking for designer bags or good selection of watches, you'll like Simplicity that offers all of its item below market price. You'll also be helping a student pass her class for every purchase you make. :) 

5. Deal Grocer - If you like it classy, you'll love what this online store has in store for you. From good quality hotel reservations to superb buffet meals, Deal Grocer has you covered for very low prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment