Friday, August 16, 2013

Excellent service brought to us by Lazada PH

Punctuality is very important for me. I easily get pissed when something or someone is late. I just felt that being punctual shows how respectful a person is. In a way, it is a form of good manners and it shows that you value other people's time. That is why I try to be punctual in whatever I do. I always go to class on time, I see to it that I pass my course works or assignments on time. And most of all I don't let anyone wait for me. I just hate it when someone makes me wait. If your excuse is being stuck in traffic, why not give yourself some time allowance to be able to beat traffic and be still on time? People have different excuses when it comes to being late. Is it my fault that you woke up late because you stayed up last night to watch your favorite television show? I am guessing not. So I expect so much from people even if we are known for our "Filipino time", and most of all I expect so much more from company's service to be on time.

Company's punctually is very important to sustain their performance. It is one of the most important attributes that makes a good company. Companies that make use of time as their asset usually has better revenue than those who don't. That is why I like patronizes companies that are reliable and punctual.

When it comes to service oriented companies, delivery is always the flaw of these companies. Last month I bought shoes from a site called Lazada. I need the shoes three days after I purchased it online because I will be using it for my yoga class. I broke by rubber shoes from a strenuous gym class and I have no time to go to the mall and buy one. So I decided to get one online to save time and effort. I found a this amazing rubber shoes from Lazada that I really loved, and it is also really affordable. After I hit send for my request, they immediately called me to confirm my purchase. I asked them my concern about their delivery period. They told me that they can deliver it on third morning from that day. I said that it is great because I will be needing it on my class on the afternoon. To be quite honest I was really hesitant to trust their promise to deliver it on time. I just keep my high hopes and gave them my trust right away.


After three days, I was surprised that my shoes got delivered that morning. Quite honestly I was preparing myself to borrow my sister's shoes if my purchase did not arrive. They didn't break my trust and I find them super reliable. After four purchases, they still had never failed me to expect their delivery on time. As I have mentioned I stick to the companies that is punctual and reliable, and I find myself hooked up not only to their products but also to their service which respects customer's time and trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment