Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I Found it in Lazada


There are different things I look for when buying clothes. I look for style, price and definitely comfort. I am not very particular when it comes to how I buy them. I admit that I love hoarding shirts with different colors. I have a really simple style. Plain, casual, and classic is what I always go for. I want simple clothes because I want to wear them all over again without people noticing that I always wear them. For the past recent months, I have realized that plain colored shirts are getting more and more expensive. And the quality is not that great. If it get washed a couple of times, the color will fade or it will shrink or it will be in an irregular shape. That's why I am constantly looking for that good brand that has a good quality and at the same time the fit I want. Two weeks ago my sister bought a really nice hoodie from an online shop. I liked it so much that I borrowed it and never returned it since. Until I begged her to give it me, and she eventually said yes. I asked her where she got it and she told me that she got it from line store called Lazada.


So I checked it out. I found out that Lazada does not only sell clothes, but they also sell different random things that are very useful that caters to all the needs of different people. I checked out their shirts and the products caught my attention. I bought one shirt first A. A white one. I really love a basic white shirt that I wear atleast once a week. I just mix it up with my other clothes. I got it after two days and I fell inlove with it instantly. I love the fit, not too short or not too long. The tendencies are when I buy a shirt with a Filipino brand, I noticed that its always too short and wide. in foreign brands, I find it too long and too expensive. But with this one it is really perfect for my built. I find myself buying more colors and more products such as hoodies and shoes. I find their products really built for me. The clothes are really classic and really easy to match with everything in my closet. I dont need much more effort to look for things. As a guy, even if I'm very particular with looking for shirts, there's still a part of me that's still lazy to be tidious, so I just try and try for different brands. I guess I found it already with Lazada.


The experience overall is really remarkable for me, I am able to find the kind of shirt that I really like and the oprice is really affordable. I thank my sister for introducing me to Lazada. They a lot of products that will surely match every person who wishes to purchase from them. They have new items every week, and I find myself falling in love with a new product every week. i admit it's just my simple guilty pleasure. Looking for that perfect plain shirts.

















No comments:

Post a Comment