Tuesday, August 6, 2013

LazadaPH: A change of heart for online shops

“I look at online shopping websites and all I see is the word ‘SCAM’ written in bold letters flashing in red before me. It’s a bit melodramatic but it’s only because I haven’t had one single experience with an online shop that actually sold legitimate clothing. I mean, no matter how nice the pictures they post, I always end up buying something that fits me badly or has really bad seaming. It’s false advertisement at its finest. As much as I would like to think there are other stores out there with good quality merchandises, I have yet to see one.” ---- An excerpt from my old post in Tumblr before I got a hang of this wordpress frenzy.

I’m proud to say that I’m no longer that girl who lived with so much angst. I pretty much found my online shopping soulmate. If it were a real person, we’d be living together happily married. No kidding. 

  I know you’re sick of hearing good reviews about every site you google about but what’s so wrong about saying the truth especially the positive side of online shopping sites? I think it’s great that more and more online selling sites are producing quality products. I experienced some pretty nasty outcomes from my older online shopping days and boy, has the e-commerce industry improved a whole lot.
Right now, I’m obsessing over Lazada Philippines. But it’s not just because the selections are obviously a lot better both in quantity and brands but because of the good services that go along with each purchase. If you’re concerned about getting the exact replica of the product you ordered online, I get you. Everyone gets a little apprehensive about online shopping because unlike in stores, we can actually try out the product whether it’s an electric stove or a pair of shoes. That’s the great thing about Lazada though. You can return your item as long as you don’t exceed their return policy of fourteen (14) days maximum from the day the item was delivered to you. It’s a huge stretch from their previous policy of only up to seven (7) days. They accept returns for a number of reasons. The general condition that applies to all is that it must be in its original new condition with all the necessities included in the package. 

Goods that are damaged upon delivery are acceptable. Some online shops refuse to replace items after being delivered. They don’t take responsibility for the mishandling of the items prior to delivery. This was one of the reasons why I hated online shopping before. Items that are defective, incorrect and have missing parts are also eligible for returns. Even personal reasons count as valid grounds like changing of the customer’s mind and having a completely different idea of what they ordered from what they got. The reasons are pretty lenient compared to other sites. Most of the time, sellers from Facebook are the most arrogant. To think that Lazada has counterparts in other Southeast and is owned by an international company, you’d think they’d be more inconsiderate.

If you’re looking for a very user-friendly online shop, then Lazada is a must-try for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment