Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Lazada: Bad mood gone good thanks to online shopping


I gave up on going to the mall along time ago even before it was made possible over the internet. It wasn’t out of laziness. No, not at all. It was plainly because for some twist of fate, I would always bump into my ex-boyfriend who not only cheated on me but is dating one of my old high school friends. You might classify me as bitter but you should know the story before you say anything you might regret. I won’t bore you with the details but let’s just say it involved some awful lying that caused me not only my close college friends but a few of my good guy friends as well. In that love equation, everyone considers me as the biggest loser. It wasn’t long before I found another way to find other means of getting the stuff I wanted. I tried making a checklist for my mom but she would somehow always get every piece of item wrong down to the label of the facial wash I needed. I tried going a few hours before closing but even that didn’t help because some of my old friends would drink in the bistros on the most awkward of days in the week.

            Finally, I came to the conclusion that as much as I loved the mall, it wasn’t a lifestyle I could keep for a few months. I turned to online shopping. I thought it was ridiculous at first but it’s actually a lot better than going to the mall. The options are endless and the number of items I can purchase can amount to a hundred and I still won’t find it difficult to handle. It also came at the right time because I just got my BDO card replaced after I lost it the last time I visited my aunt in Paranaque. I’m still convinced my mom took it from me and she just forgot where she placed it. But of course daughters never win against their mothers.
            I spotted some nice U.S. Polo analog digital watch from Lazada while I was scheming through a bunch of online stores. It was made for men but I like my watches big so I bought it anyway. It was only P2000 but even so I still wanted to pay it in installment so I could buy something else besides it and not feel the weight on my shoulders. I got a 1-year installment to make it more affordable each month. After that, I searched from cashcashpinoy and got myself a discounted Tory Burch satchel bag in my favorite color.

To be honest, I wouldn’t have been able to find these good deals if my a**hole ex-boyfriend didn’t dump me for some third party b*tch. Okay, too much online cursing for one day already. But I guess everything does happen for a reason. I sure would have never tried out online shopping if I had the option of checking out my favorite stores. At the end of the day, no matter how bad things went for me, the materialistic in me still manages to cheer me up. Cheers! Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment