Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sour turned sweet thanks to lazada

I was so sad about the recent turnouts of the election that I couldn’t help but rant online like what I normally do when I’m upset about something. An online shopping website called Lazada PH caught my eye because of their highly rated discounts. Who knew something good could come out of hating on the government? Or maybe it was just out of pure luck but either way, it was a find I am every bit of thankful for. At the end of the day, I ended up purchasing a few sets of DVDs. I wouldn’t say it was a smart move but I’d say it was pretty decent considering how rarely I update my collection. I have complete seasons of Gilmore Girls, Veronica Mars, One Tree Hill, The OC and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. A Smallville set was just one step closer to completing the most watched series of my generation. Plus it doesn’t hurt that Tom Welling oozes sex appeal. I signed up for their newsletter just because I wanted to know when their latest craze sale was going to be. The day after, I got a promo email from them suggesting that I check out their website for the latest discounts. And checked I did. Again, luck was on my side as every item published was 20% off. The second time I visit and get an amazing offer again. But as I visited the next day after that, I realized how it wasn’t luck that was getting all the discounts. It was the site itself. Out of ignorance, I didn’t know that they offered discounted items daily. But the most obvious thing ever got to me eventually. I haven’t purchased anything since the DVDs but I’m convinced it won’t be the last time I will ever buy for them.
                There are a lot of things different with this site that set itself apart from the rest. Generally, the interface was a lot nicer and easier than others. It was organized according to how I’d want to browse my options and all were labeled very well. I don’t ordinarily pay attention to details such as description but it sure does help a lot in the decision process to get a perfect image of the items as vivid as I can. There are also some items grouped together according to seasonal usage which shockingly came very useful in the browsing aspect. Most items of the same category that are discounted are presented on the homepage that make it convenient for customers to see the best deals.  I can be very idealistic when it comes to the stuff I like which is why it’s always preferable for me to have a lot of choices. There’s always that extra good feeling when the goods I find are out of accidents or are unintentional. So coming across Lazada Online Store was definitely gold for me. I have high expectations on the days to come because I am in hope that I will never get tired of visiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment