Thursday, May 23, 2013

Lazada’s overdose of online treats

Looking for a new way to spend your lonely weekends without damaging your beauty sleep? Be accountable for your hours without the feeling of being deprived a day off with a pint of online shopping. Lazada takes a whole new approach on the favorite girl past time, shopping, by making major purchases accessible online. This online shopping website gives you the ultimate shopping experience minus the going out of the house part. People obsess over social media because those away from their friends or loved one are able to do what they love best in the comforts of their home. Less commitment but more conversations are made. The same idea goes with online shopping. You get to shop until you drop or in this case, run out of charge or internet. But you are able to do all these at your convenience. 

                Lazada online store offers a variety of treats besides their overflowing number of products for sale. They have a wonderful range of discounted products just waiting for you. You have a wide range of products to choose from with prices flexible to your budget. It also lessens the time you shop because items are easier to find. They can be arranged in price order, popularity and brand names doable with a drop down menu. In addition to this, you can buy countless number of items and not be overwhelmed by its quantity because all of it will be delivered straight to your home. If there’s anything that’s stopping me from shopping besides the sudden lack of funds, it’s the idea of holding too many bags all at once and not being able to comfortably go home. I am speaking from a commuter’s point of view. Waiting in line for a cab with a dozen paper bags can be a bit overdramatic. It also yells out “rob me” which isn’t something I would want. I have this tendency of bringing more than the necessary items for shopping and stuffing them in my big bags. Adding a few more bags that my two hands can’t carry comfortably lessens my shopping jitters. 

                Online shopping can be very invigorating especially after a hard day at work. But if I were to choose between shopping and lying on my bed, I would without and second thought choose the latter part. But if that were to happen, I would never be able to pamper myself and see my hard work pay off. Online shopping websites give me a sense of relief because it’s a lot more doable and to be honest advisable for people like me who are regularly stressed over work. Also, going online gives me a lot more options than going to the mall. Multitasking can definitely be enhanced in this form of pastime. I get to browse several websites and talk to my friends on Facebook on the side. If you think about it, there shouldn’t even be any question whether or not online shopping deserves a medal for its selfless act of service.
               

No comments:

Post a Comment