Sunday, May 5, 2013

Lazada: To say it’s a shopper’s dream destination is an understatement

                     There’s nothing worse than going through a thousand websites and not finding a single item a bit attractive to you. Online shopping websites are a gift from technological heaven. They make life a lot easier not to mention more interesting. Yes, clothes are too risky to buy online but not everything we want has to be tried on. So technically, it’s not necessary to go to the mall every time you want to buy something. 

                Whenever I go online to buy something, I make sure I get a good look at my options before making any decision. I have a tendency to be impulsive buying the first thing I like off the rack. Whether it’s a well lit lamp or a perfectly designed cell phone case, the majority of the time I buy it. Then I see something better after. It’s not that I just have a lot of money to send. It’s just that my mindset whenever I go on a shopping spree is if I don’t buy it now, someone else will. And by the time I go back to get it for myself, I would have no more stock. It’s a pretty decent way of thinking, right? And I mean, the effort of going back from one store to another is just tiring. It’s like going to the grocery and walking through each aisle once and going back after passing through all of it because I forgot something. It’s just too unorganized for my taste.

                Online shopping makes it a lot easier to manage. Shopping that is. I can go from one page to another and just keep tabbing each page I like. And since most of the time the number of items left are posted next to the product, I can know ahead of time how long I have before it runs out of stock. My personal preference is websites that have a larger online storage in the sense that they have a lot more to sell compared to the others. I don’t really like going to single-product based websites since my options are a lot more limited. I’m already buying online. I might as well explore my options better. As of the moment, I am looking through pictures at LazadaPH. It’s an online shopping mall that sells a variety of goodies from the general stuff sold online like clothes, shoes, gadgets, books and the underrated types like furniture, baby toys, etc. I’ve only bought once from Lazada but it was definitely a lot less stress free compared to the other sites I have had the privilege of buying from. They have warranties to cover for the few years after the delivery that makes it more consoling on the part of the buyer. If there’s one thing I see as an advantage to buying online, it’s that there’s better insurance. If ever I end up breaking my curling iron, I can easily return it to the employee who sold it to me or the store in general with my receipt to get it changed. So it’s nice Lazada Online Shop incorporate this type of perk into their business as well. 

                A whole package website is rare and each time I find a website worth a second visit, I make sure the rest of my friends hear about it too. So share your knowledge and tell me what other sites you think are also worth blogging about!





Lazada Online Store TVC

No comments:

Post a Comment