Thursday, May 2, 2013

Lazada, eligible to all online consumers


Finding out how to get your hands on the latest trends is pretty exhilarating. But not being able to get a hold of it because of lack of resources just makes the whole experience frustrating. If there’s one thing that’s going to hinder someone from purchasing something he or she likes, it’s the mode of payment that will cause everything to fall apart. Yes, you have the money. But if you’re not eligible to buy then it will not amount to anything. You want a pair of shoes but you can’t get it because it’s all the way in the states. Say you do have the money to fly to the US and buy it yourself but you’re ineligible to apply for a VISA. What good is your money then?

                I was looking for nice linen to get as a gift for my cousin who’s getting married a few weeks from now. A month ago I bought an x-mini from Lazada Online Mall with 20% discount so I checked it out again to see if I could avail of anymore promos of the same discount or higher. I saw vintage white pearl linens that resembled the curtains my cousin and his fiance had put up in their newly renovated house. Lazada was holding a 20% discount promo on all items even those with already discounted rates. Thing was I had to make use of my VISA card to be able to avail the promo. Since I don’t have a credit card, I felt incredibly hopeless thinking I was going to miss out on a good deal. It was a good thing my mom owned a BDO card so I was still able to buy it at a cheaper price. But regardless of having the card or not, I would have still been able to buy it because they offered the product for cash payers.

                Regardless how good the deal was and despite having the money to purchase it, I would not have been able to buy it at the price I wanted because I didn’t have the resources. This is the best way to point out the importance of the availability of distinct methods of payment. Lazada has two payments they make available to all types of customers, regular and first timers. They have cash on delivery for those who prefer paying in cash and credit card for those who prefer charging it on their account usable for both VISA and MasterCard holders. 

                Payments sum up revenue. If the customers cannot access the item because they are hindered by limited payment methods then somehow, the company is eliminating a certain section of its possible online market. Websites like Lazada that offer variety makes it a lot more convenient for the customers to finish a purchase efficiently and effectively. Online shopping is such a good way to relieve stress but if buying online makes a customer feel a lot more frustrated because they’re ineligible to purchase anything anyway then might as well forget about selling online.





Lazada Commercial
 

No comments:

Post a Comment