Monday, May 13, 2013

Coby – Then and Now


I am no expert in history but I remember how Coby used to be a non-mainstream brand of DVD players. My dad likes to try a lot of brands within his budget especially when it comes to entertainment electronics. He bought our Coby DVD player before which proved to be efficient and fully functional. Then, he purchased a Coby portable DVD player that took years before it became junk. I even bought another one for him as a Father’s Day present.

I guess the affordability gave rise to it and the potential was tapped into. Now, various Coby products are available. I was surprised when I heard that they released tablets. And I was surprised, too, that they were able to have a local celebrity endorser!

Maja Salvador – Coby Endorser


What’s next for Coby? I wonder…

No comments:

Post a Comment