Monday, May 20, 2013

Lazada: Convenient, Cheap and Reliable


I always go online to try to see what my cheapest options are. Normally, online shops have the items I like that cost a lot less compared to offline stores. Because I hate overspending, I always try to keep my options open. When I’m stumped and completely clueless where else to buy, I usually visit Lazada online mall. They have a lot of products available that are often on sale and I’m almost always certain I would find I’m looking for from their collection. Since I’m so frugal, I take advantage of the fact that they offer their services for free. They even send out packages to its buyers with no charge for a minimum purchase of P1, 000. 00. I know that it doesn’t cost more than a hundred pesos to get something shipped but it’s still a lot better to have something you ordered from the internet given at no cost. If you try to take into account everything you save when buying online instead of driving to the nearest mall, it’s always in our favor. The only traffic you will have to deal with or overcome is your internet connection. 

                Buying things that people generally need can be rough. But when shopping in malls, you not only have to compete with the others trying to get one for them as well but you also have the mall hours to race against. Unlike when you’re buying from an online store like LazadaPH, you have complete control over what time you want to shop and not be paranoid about running out of time. Also, you can relay your concerns over the phone and not have to line up to the customer service area of whichever store you’re buying from just to return a shoe that’s a size too big. At lazada, you can get your items exchanged and not have to personally go to the main office. You can get your item shipped to the warehouse address that will be provided to you (or you can check the RETURNS page) and wait for its results comfortably from your house. If the item is approved to be a liability of the company due to complications caused by them, the initial shipping cost you paid for to get your item delivered to the warehouse will be returned. 

                There are over a million and one reason why online shopping is a better shopping option. Imagine being on the road and forgetting some errand you need for your family. You can order from wherever you are using your handy phone and get it shipped to your home address. You can buy something for the family when you’re out of town as a surprise to make your presence felt. But best idea I have so far how online users can take advantage of online sites is when someone is out of town and that person wishes to get his loved one something back home. He can shop online and surprise whoever a knock on the door with a gift on hand. Now, that’s taking long distance relationship to another level.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment