Thursday, May 30, 2013

Online shopping, my favorite getaway


I can think of a lot of reasons why online shopping is my favorite getaway. But by far, the thing that makes it such a thrill is the convenience it brings.  I can buy any of the stuff I like at any given time without worrying about whether the store’s about to close or not.  There’s nothing worse than being in the mood to shop and having to hurry up trying on clothes to beat store clerks from doing inventory. Online shopping gives a whole new twist to ordinary shopping enabling access anywhere in the Philippines. When I ordered for the very first time from lazada, I felt a little bit apprehensive not knowing anything about how they process orders. I ordered a gray cardigan worth a little over seven hundred pesos with matching metallic silver shoes with studs worth roughly five hundred pesos. I have ordered from other online sites before but normally through Facebook only. I would text them personally making the orders done directly which was more practical compared to having to visit their store outlets.
Ordering from lazada was a lot different because I made use of my credit card for the first time. I didn’t have any direct contact which made it a lot trickier and to be honest, a bit sketchy as well. The only thing I had was an email acknowledging my order. The thing that pushed me most to buy from them was their free delivery and good product options. They had a wide range of selections from shoes to cd albums and house furniture.  Their free delivery required a minimum purchase of one thousand pesos. They delivered anywhere in the Philippines free of charge. Compared to the other online stores I ordered from that I had to meet up somewhere, ordering from lazada was a lot more convenient. I thought online shopping was such a thrill but not having to worry about how my orders would get delivered to me added to the perks.
Online shopping is very advisable to those always on the go and don’t have the time to drop by the mall to buy their essentials. Products like skin lotion make up and even shampoo can be ordered from the net. You can literally order an entire list of your groceries online and conveniently wait for it to get delivered in a week span. Since it was my first time to make a legitimate order, it was important to me to be able to track the progress of my orders. Some online shops give you just the information you need with a simple password you need to encode in the site. Customers can find out whether their orders are still in the middle of being processed or is being delivered already. This came very handy when I had complications with my order since I live in a condo and is constantly out. I thought they would need to get my signature before releasing my purchase so when the third day came around and my order still wasn’t with me, I checked my account and it was only then that I realized that my order was already in the lobby. You can definitely have a lot of fun with online shopping as long as you know how to work around this seemingly complex program.

No comments:

Post a Comment