Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Lazada: my window to progress


A journey of nurturing life requires a life full of risks and ambition. This may sound all too over the top but in reality it depicts the thrill in life. If you’re forever hindered by your fears, you will never be able to experience the joy of living outside an image that conforms to what society dictates is acceptable and safe.

            This statement is a segway to all online users out there afraid to try out something new. True that emails and social networking are a huge part of online surfing but these are not only activities that make up internet usage. Online shopping has been a huge factor in my life ever since I moved back to Cavite. Because I rarely go out due to lack of transportation thanks to my brother in law who hogs the family car every day, I have managed to find alternatives to feeding my personal pleasures without having to leave the house or their comfort zone. Online shopping makes it a lot easier because I am able to buy anything I want online. Whether food or a dance tutorial, the internet is a sure choice to making those desires happen. But out of all my daily needs, merchandise shopping makes all of it a joyride. Women would understand this most. We have our needs that only shopping can fulfill. My regular need for my beauty products allows me to feel a lot more beautiful than I really am. As superficial as it may sound, my skin asthma has taken a huge toll on my self-esteem that only a few makeup can fix. But since I live so far from the mall and have no actual way of getting to it, I buy my products online.

            But as a new wife trying to win over an entire clan already too rich for me to even explain, I try to make myself even more appealing by being the epitome of a stepford wife. Recently I have been tidying up the den and making it to a better version of an already overused entertainment room. I bought an LCD screen tv from Lazada that came with a discounted surround system. I haven’t finished redoing the whole thing but it sure is looking a lot better than the old version with a humongous box like television with no form of entertainment whatsoever.

            Online shopping has made such a huge difference on the lives of those deprived on good options and preferences. People in provinces should know by now that they are just as capable as those living in the city to live a life of luxury as long as they can afford it of course. The e-commerce industry in the Philippines has created a whole new definition of hope to those unable to get themselves merchandises they both deserve and can afford. A few years from now, everyone will embrace this manner of shopping. Anyone can make use of it and anyone with decent internet connection can definitely access it.


No comments:

Post a Comment