Sunday, May 19, 2013

Lazada’s extra mile to keep customers coming back


As much as I would like to say I don’t put so much pressure on a company’s ability to provide more than what their expected of, I can’t. I would like to think that companies that provide services more than what they lay out to have charged give more value to customers. And companies that value customers are less likely to do anything to sabotage their relationship with said customers ergo making these types of companies a lot more reliable than others. 

                Only a few companies in the Philippines really go the extra mile of taking care of their customers. Yes, it seems like a handful to promote themselves as ambassadors of good service but only a small number from them actually are able to carry out their promises. 

                It was my first time buying from Lazada online shop last Monday. I needed a pair of nice suede flats to go with the new dress I bought from Dorothy Perkins last week. As much as I wanted to buy from SM Mega Mall, I ran out of time and I had to leave to attend to prior engagements. The only other option possible was to buy online since I would have no free time to shop again because the day of the gala was getting closer which was actually held yesterday. I wasn’t familiar with their setup since I never really bought online until last Monday. I would see how it’s somehow done every time I accidentally click on buying something in the App Store but other than that, I have zero experience. I was very impressed with their simple yet very informative website setting. But what really surprised me were their packages. Apparently all orders came with customer rights making each purchase protected and secure. 

                Because the suede flats had to be measured right to know exactly what fits me, it was crucial that I order the right size for me. But apparently, I didn’t have to stress so much on it because I was entitled to a week product trial. I could return my order within 7 days in cases of any valid form of inconveniences like damaged, defective, incorrect, etc items. For shoes, they accepted return of items that don’t fit the customers properly. Also, a customer can return their items solely for having a change of mind. But of course, out of decency and practicality, all items must still be new in condition in order to be approved returnable. Items also come with warranties up to two years. They also provide free deliver service anywhere in the Philippines for single receipts equal or above P 1,000. 00. 

                It’s a pretty massive ways to get a customer buying. It was definitely a no brainer when it came to deciding. It’s not every day I get to find a website that provides me more than what I paid for. And considering how picky I can be when it comes to buying any type of apparel, Lazada definitely won me over with just their plain out customer services.


No comments:

Post a Comment