Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Foolproof plan with Lazada


Considering how hands on Filipinos are to gadgets nowadays, it comes as a surprise to me that only a few have really witnessed online shopping first hand. I for one have been doing it for quite a while now and I serve myself as an example of a happy and satisfied user. Truthfully, my sole purpose for shopping online is its extreme role in my goal to properly manage my expenses. With buying online, I get a better feel of what items to buy having so many options available free for me to browse over anytime.

            By managing my expenses, I mean being able to keep track of everything that I like before making a decision to purchase it. I have a personal accountant that shows me if I’m getting the items I like for a bargain or not.

            I purchased a set of kitchenware, The Body Shop bath set and MAC powder before from Lazada online store and it cost me a lot less than what I thought it would. I computed for the total of how much I saved and it definitely swayed me into buying them altogether. In addition to this, it was to be delivered to me for free including warranty. I was also able to purchase it on installment making it an even easier decision on my part. I hardly fret on my monthly bills because I get a good overview on just how much of my salary will be left for me to save. But ultimately, I’m happy about being able to buy something for myself in my own money. The fulfillment I get from being able to buy my necessities and not having to ask my parents or older siblings to pay on my expense is exhilarating and very much fulfilling. Ever since I started working, a lot more pressure was given to me that resulted out of expectations. That was inevitable but for someone who just started a few months back, I had an urge to spend for myself first before anyone else. After all, I was never blessed with so much growing up having parents who retired early during my high school days.

            I learned how to apply for my very first credit card in hope of being able to buy things my family likes ahead of time with pay to be expected in the future. It was also the reason why I was able to purchase the orders I mentioned earlier on a monthly installment. Around the time I bought my items, Lazada was holding a 0% interest sale that included 3 months equal installment. This distributed my expenses equally making the payment part a lot easier to handle. Also, paying in credit card over the internet gave me more time to think about the things I purchased. I didn’t have to think of the store hours nearing to a close at the back of my mind. My only concern then was making sure I still had stocks by the time I decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment