Sunday, October 6, 2013

Lazada Philippines: A Shopping Application for all Filipino Android Users


Shopping was never really my thing until I found a mobile app perfect for me. I was scanning through some shopping apps when I came across Lazada’s. Now, I’ve heard of the shop and I know how common it is now to go shopping online. But up until I downloaded an actual shopping application, I have never really done anything close to buying online.

I tried it out using my iPad at first but apparently the app is exclusive to Android users only. Thankfully, my phone’s a Samsung Note 2 so I was able to download it. I was very particular about the app I was going to get because I didn’t want an application with products in US dollars. And since majority of the apps downloadable are U.S. based, it wasn’t an easy task.
                                                                                                       
So anyway, at first I admit I was a bit lost given no background on how these things work but you’ll get a hang of it because everything’s just basically arranged according to categories. Appliances, Furniture, Fashion, etc are placed according to the popularity. If you’re not comfortable with the clean slate of the app, you can always access it desktop style in your mobile phone.

Everything you generally need in terms of information are provided on the application so you don’t have to worry about lacking certain details to accomplish a submission form. I suggest using the app over the site though the site is just as easy to use because the application is easier to access. Unlike when you don’t have it and you have to type in the site. Having the icon handy to access anytime is much more practical.

Lazada has five different methods of payments available. You can pay using your credit card as long as it is either VISA or MasterCard or you can pay in cash via Cash on Delivery. There’s PayPal, which can be very useful for those who regularly shops with their credit card. MegaLink last time I checked is exclusively found in Lazada as it’s the first e-commerce website in the Philippines the network partnered with. For those on a budget and would rather pay in installments, Banco De Oro (BDO) also offers that as long as you abide with the P3, 000 minimum single receipt purchase.

If you are just as lazy as me to go to the mall, you will find many reasons to as why online shopping is just more preferable than the traditional way. All items ordered get delivered straight to your choice of location. Minimum purchases that amount to P1, 000 and above are eligible for free delivery service anywhere in the Philippines. But for purchases below said rate, certain fees correspond to certain locations. All deliveries made within the vicinity of Metro Manila with purchase/s below P1, 000 are priced at P55 and locations elsewhere are priced at P99. All the deliveries are made by LBC and 2GO. These are the official partners of the website that guarantee efficient and quality service each time.


No comments:

Post a Comment