Sunday, October 6, 2013

Lazada: My Safe Getaway Online


You know you’ve found yourself a soul mate when you just can’t get enough of him! The same goes with shopping of course. We all have that perfect match for us. And with me, I have found it to be online shopping. It’s not some complicated process that only eloquent people can get a hang on. Even a seven year old child who knows how to read will find it just as rewarding as I do because it doesn’t only make shopping less stressful but it also makes every way more affordable. Why look elsewhere when the answer is in the palm of your hand? Yeah, you read it right.

            This year, Lazada launched its very first version of its mobile application exclusive to all Android users. It even gave out free vouchers for several first time application users. I was lucky enough to receive one of them and ever since, I have been obsessed with shopping online. It isn’t just the price that makes me so attached it. It’s the convenience that goes along with every transaction. And I especially love not being put under pressure when deciding which toaster is better or what toy is more likely to be adored by a child.

            Just like anyone, I have my own preference and I’d like to think mine are the best deals. With Lazada, I spend a lot of my time looking through its Editor’s Pick and Specials. Those are normally the items that have huge discounts and advisable for me to buy. But if you have something in mind, you always have the option to go over the categories available on the site to help you better select your item in mind. I see online shopping websites as free catalogs where I can browse through a bunch of pages or maybe even tabs and have an ample amount of time to compare each one for a smart purchase later on.

E-commerce isn’t rocket science, however Rocket Internet owns it though. A very influential online venture company that promotes e-commerce sites all over the world, the Philippines included. Rocket Internet is mainly based in Germany but its projects has no limitations in terms of location. Right now, Lazada Philippines is running in five different countries in Southeast Asia including Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines. One other venture the said venture company has in the Philippines is Zalora, another successful online venture on its own.

            Lazada is one of the prime crops in local e-commerce as the Golden Globe Annual Awards awarded it as Best Online Shopping Mall this year. As part of its strategy to maintain a 100% rate in customer satisfaction, it expanded its number of products and quality in service. Two very vital factors in making an online shopping mall successful. With over a million followers on its official Facebook page and millions in profits, it doesn’t look like Lazada is having a hard time winning over the hearts of many Filipinos here and abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment