Monday, October 28, 2013

My First Online Experience with Lazada Philippines


Buying online is a great experience especially if you’re trying to try something new. It’s anything but traditional because online shopping definitely requires more risk and trust. If you’re very prone to belittling the capacity of online shopping websites when it comes to providing a secure and safe environment for its shoppers then you should probably try it at least once to know what you’re missing out on.

The world has immensely progressed and with that comes along the inevitable growth technology has flawlessly proven advantageous to many if not all. But of course with such growth comes more risk and danger. Companies that ensure protection from awful possibilities have also become very popular through the years. After all, a huge number of the world’s population relies on the power of the Internet. And Filipinos are luckily one of the progressing countries blessed to experience this evolution. And it would be a shame to let it just walk by without getting a taste of what it has to offer.

My very first experience shopping online happened by accident. I was reading through my files in my email when I received a forwarded message from a friend who signed up for Lazada. I wasn’t interested at first but out of sheer boredom, I decided to see it for myself. I’ve seen it several times on television and magazines and only time would tell until my curiosity would get the best of me and I would end up checking it out for myself.

I’ve heard of Ebay and I knew the moment I saw Lazada that is was a local clone of it. If not directly a clone, Ebay played a huge influence on its evolution and development. I read about it after and like I guessed, it was. While I was looking through the site, I saw a lot of products I was quickly drawn to. But what I almost immediately liked was an underwater camera that cost less than a thousand. Of course like any first timer, I wasn’t willing to risk so much money with my first try. So I bought something less than what I was willing to lose. I bought the camera and paid through ash on delivery. It seemed like the safest option then. I really couldn’t see a negative side to waiting for my item to be delivered before paying.

When it was delivered, I had to pay an extra P55 for delivery but that wasn’t an issue at all. I was just happy to finally get my hands on the camera that I forgot about how it was my first time. Since then, I have made it clear to my friends how shopping online was an experience I was definitely willing to try more than once. Since then, I’ve bought almost every month. But each time, I would buy something over a thousand to be able to avail the website’s free delivery. All deliveries over a thousand were given free delivery. Overall, I’m grateful I tried it out. I got my hands on a number of cool things at discounted rates.






No comments:

Post a Comment