Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Falling In Love with Lazada

Online marketing has yet to be properly defined but personally, I immediately think of online shopping as one of its top benefactors. Maybe there’s a bit of bias because of how obsessed I am with shopping online. But if you think about it, a huge factor that helps e-commerce websites fully reach its potential is its visibility and I definitely ended up loving my favorite online shopping websites because of how frequent I either heard or read about it.

I was never a victim of online advertisements. For one thing, I do very little activity when I’m online. But ultimately, I have just been victimized far too many times by online viruses to even risk clicking on a link no matter how drawn to it or curious I am.

I saw commercial advertisements of Lazada Philippines numerous times on both ABS-CBN and GMA, read about it a couple of times on print before I was slightly pushed to check it out. But it was my sister’s non-stop storytelling about her good finds online that made me want to find a website of my very own. Yes, I claim ownership but only because I have so many times in the site that I don’t even remember when I wasn’t buying online. Ok, maybe I do but you get it.

A lot of the items are always on discount and it also doesn’t hurt that it has cash on delivery payment method. I don’t own a credit card yet. So the only preferable payment option for me is to pay in cash. This also helps me to keep track of my expenses since I only have my allowance to spend.

Lazada for all those hearing it for the first time is an online shopping MALL. Yes, emphasis on the mall because it isn’t just an amateur site that sells a single nature of product. It basically sells majority of what you see in the malls you visit. It carries clothes, beauty products, books, music and movies, gadgets even appliances. It pretty much has a little bit of everything. Well, a lot of everything.

But what I like most about it are its promos. It has the best sales. The good ones normally last for only a few hours in a day. You’d need to sign up to its newsletter to receive updates but unlike the other subscriptions, this one actually makes you a winner from the moment you register. Signing up gives you a free P200 voucher. I rest my case. Some of the sales come out of the blue so it’s best to get daily updates to not miss out.

It has over 20,000 products all ranging from what an infant might need to what you’d want to get as a gift for your grandparents happily travelling the world. I like it because it has a lot of variety and since I’m not very good with taking note of websites, Lazada keeps it simple for me. I don’t have to jump from one site to another because it has everything I need for my age at least. It’s my best bet so far. And with how e-commerce is growing, I’m guessing there’s so much more to look forward to in the years to come.


1 comment:

  1. 2014-06-25 22:45:10
    Your order has been passed to LBC with tracking number
    For more details on your shipment, please go to LBC, Track and Trace or Update shipping status or contact the shipping provider hotline.
    (24/7): 02-8585999 (within NCR); 1-800-10-8585999 (toll-free nationwide via PLDT)

    Until now 1 July 2014 the order is still an order. bad service and bad customer service. not recommended.

    ReplyDelete