Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Trusted Alternative to Traditional Shopping in Malls


When you think online shopping, do you immediately think ‘rip off’? If you do, then you probably still live under a rock. Either that or you’re one of those hipsters who are still denial about the good effect the Internet has on the different industries today.

I have come to the conclusion to compromise my beliefs and take a personal look on what people have been obsessing over. And on my way to figuring it out, I found myself falling in love with one of the most fitting ways I can fulfill my favorite guilty pleasure, shopping. Or maybe the more appropriate term for it is hoarding. Either way, I like getting myself some well-deserved trinkets every now and then. And because the Internet has become such an essential tool, it came no surprise to me that the majority if not all of it can now be bought online.

This phenomenal online shopping mall, Lazada Philippines, consists of literally every bit of item you would want to help spice up your dull and boring room. But aside from the expected impressive collection of home furniture it has, it also gives me peace of mind to know that I can always return any item that I feel does no compliment the rest of my room through its Return Policy. This policy allows me to return any item whether malfunctioning or not within a span of 14 days or 2 weeks. The only criteria are that I return it in its brand new condition and that I return in with all the parts inclusive in the delivery. This policy is for me is very important especially for online transactions since you only get a feel or an actual view of the item during delivery itself. This makes it all the more just as reliable as buying over the counter.

All deliveries nationwide are delivered by either 2GO or LBC, the official partners of Lazada in all shipments. The deliveries normally come with shipping charges that is dependent on the location of delivery. Addresses located within the Metro Manila are charged P55 while deliveries elsewhere are priced at P99. But these additional fees can be taken cared of by the company making it absolutely for as long as the customers accumulates a minimum of P1, 000 worth of purchases. This applies to all deliveries nationwide.

If you would rather take care of your payment responsibilities personally, you can pay only upon delivery. This eliminates the need to submit account information that you might not be comfortable doing. The website also covers concerns for those who are comfortable with credit card payments via MasterCard/VISA credit payments, PayPal and Megalink.

It has been my everyday pastime because of its excellent selection of products including my favorite, Home & Living. You could say that I’m a frustrated interior designer at heart. But that never seemed to bother my husband of two years because it did help us save a lot of money from not having to hire our personal decorator.


No comments:

Post a Comment