Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Lazada Review: Maximizing my Online Experience with Online Shopping


Getting sucked in the world that is the internet can be extremely painful to get out of. So why go through all that trouble? Instead, enjoy it while it lasts and most especially, while it’s still free for everyone to experience. Remember when water didn’t have to come in bottles and could be literally taken from anywhere? Well that era is long gone and it’s pessimistic but a huge chance of that can happen to our very source of information humanly possible to be stored.

My personal choice of internet addiction is online shopping. Not just because I’m a woman though. I don’t just go online to buy nice clothes or get imported makeup shipped in. I actually do most of my shopping online including gifts for my loved ones, decors for my room, music for my playlists and many more. I have come to the decision that I would no do anything outside my house that I can take full advantage of at home. I mean, I have to enjoy the fact that I live in a generation where life in general can literally be handed to me without breaking a sweat. Like I said earlier, I don’t want to live in regrets.

Right now, I’m trying to focus all my energy on my thesis. And when I’m doing either that or stress eating, I like to go shop online to get my mind off things. Five-minute breaks do wonders for me. I like Lazada Philippines especially because it has a handful of products around my area of interest. Also, everything’s in pesos making it a lot easier to keep track of my expenses. I spent so many years relying on Ebay or other international online sites because I would be too scared to risk buying from a local online shop. And by local, I mean an online store that specifically sells items in our currency.

Lazada has a very wide collection of products and because it’s a self-confessed mall, I get the stuff I need all in one website saving me a lot of time from searching and checking so many sites that end up being useless in the end. One of the many reasons I like the website is because a lot of its stuff are always on sale. I’m not the frugal type in any way but knowing I have options that involve me paying for less makes me feel smart about my purchases and how I spend my savings. Another thing that I like about the website is its methods available for paying. I don’t have my own credit card although I have been begging for once since I entered college. But my mom lets me use her credit card that allows me to pay in installments. I have more money to go around this way. I pay my mom in cash each month from my allowance. I can get just about anything without having to stress over how I can pay in full. There are a lot of things that get very little recognition on the internet and as a student who comes from the generation honed in technology, I make it a point that I experience it any way that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment