Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Panasonic Lumix 43% OFF at Lazada Philippines

And you thought it wasn't possible! Are you a camwhore? Excuse the language but are you? I think it's about time that we bring back old school cameras. Well, semi old. Remember when digital cameras were all the rage? Now that most phones have such good quality camera photos, digital cameras have slowly been forgotten. But even with that general sentiment, I still couldn't pass out on the opportunity of buying Lazada's promo. The Panasonic Lumix has 10.1 megapixels with a 2-inch screen. It's normally sold for around 7,000 but is now on a promo making it just 3,999. Okay, that's practically 4,000 but it's still a huge discount. And as if the discount wasn't enough. It also comes with a free Panasonic battery charger.  

This is where it gets embarrassing. So I was checking it out making sure it wasn't going to be a waste. I wanted to know for sure if it wasn't being sold for such a cheaper price because of its bad condition. When I clicked on it, I hardly noticed the small banner below it regarding possible payment methods. Bancod De Oro (BDO) was offering an installment good for 24 months! Their minimum rate to be able to avail such condition is P3,000 worth of purchase. Since mine was almost a thousand over than 3,000, I was eligible. I literally could not stop grinning on the screen. For a moment, I thought I was psychotic. But seriously???? Paying a little over a P250 a month could get me a camera. A digital camera might I add. If this wasn't gold found, I don't know what is. And all these perks out of sheer luck. How does a girl say NO? Well, you basically don't. So as I listened to that small voice inside my head, I was able to push myself to buy 2. One was for me and the other one's for my mom. You can only take out your camera phone at certain places. No matter how good a camera phone is, digital cameras still make it a lot easier. And plus my phone dies faster at my constant photo taking. I like to do extreme stunts and as often as I would want to bring my phone with me each time, my heart just would not allow me. River rafting and mountain climbing just does not add up to bringing an iPhone 5 to the trail. At least if I had a digital camera with me, I would be less anxious to take pictures. The camera was for a steal so losing it in the middle of having an extreme adrenaline rush would not be as hurtful as losing a phone that screams out 'I'm fragile'.  

It hasn't been delivered yet since the promo just came out yesterday hence only being able to order then. But I just can't wait to have in my hands my very first purchase with my own savings from my allowance. Cheers to awesome good discounts!  

No comments:

Post a Comment