Thursday, July 25, 2013

My New Bedroom Look from Lazada.ph!


As a working student, I have a really busy schedule. Juggling work as a freelance photographer and being a psychology student at the same time, I barely have the time to watch a movie, meet a friend or even shop at my favorite store.

A week ago, I had a party at my condo. I invited some college friends over for some drinks. As expected things got a little bit out of hand. A lot of us got drunk, we were dancing and jumping like there’s no tomorrow. It was chaotic. Then three of my friends were jumping on the bed when suddenly I heard a loud popping sound inside my bedroom. It was my bed. My bed literally was split in to half. As a host, and a good friend, it really didn’t matter to me. My only concern that night is that I need to replace my bed as soon as possible because I can’t sleep comfortably on my sofa. I was a sleep Nazi.

I quickly became sober as I was thinking about the bed. My friend talked to me and told me that I can buy a new bed on Lazada.ph. He told me that he got his new computer table on that site and he got it the following day he bought it online. I was relieved because all I need to do is sit in front of my laptop and do a few clicks. As I was planning how to solve my problem, all my friends went home and I was alone with a broken bed.

The following day as I woke up on my uncomfortable sofa, all I can think of is getting a new bed and that I could stand sleeping on my sofa that night, or the nights to come. Since I was booked for a photo shoot that day, I was worried that I couldn’t go to the mall and buy a new bed, then I remembered what my friend told me that I can buy one online.

As I was driving to the location of my shoot, I realized that I needed to go to the nearest gas station because I’m running low on gasoline and I needed a pack of cigarettes. As I was inside the store in the gas station, I checked my social media accounts, and then I remembered to Google “Lazada bed.” Then I got directed to their site in an instant. Since I wanted to renovate my room as well, I decided to ditch the bed and stick with my old mattress since I was going for a Japanese minimalist look for my bedroom. I saw a mattress enhancer that I can put on top of my old mattress so it wouldn’t be too low. I bought in an instant since it is very affordable and I wanted a new touch for my old mattress. I successfully bought it with the just the use of my smartphone.

I got it the following day. The mattress enhancer was really legit and gave my old bed a new, modern look. Lazada is very reliable and I never imagined that my new bedroom would be better with just a few clicks on my smartphone. It was that fast and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment