Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Lazada: Hassle-Free Payment on Online Shops


I love buying things online. I’m a certified shopaholic. I barely have the time to go to the mall since I’ve got school until Saturdays and I have cheering practice every after class. I buy everything online. From books, different things, and especially clothes. But there is always one problem. My parents cut my credit card last month since I always maxed it to its credit limit. That is why COD or Cash on Delivery is always my go-to method when it comes to paying online shops.

It is really hard to find online stores who offer this kind of payment method. Especially these days, people and shop owners are more cautious with their money. For those people who do not know what this kind of method is, it is basically handing the money after the delivery of the item you bought took place. If you do not pay on the moment of the delivery, the item is going back to the seller. It is very time saving and hassle-free for the buyer. I prefer this kind of payment since I want to make sure to get the item first or at least see it in front of me before paying for it. I don’t really like the deposit style of payment because I’m always worried what if the item I bought doesn’t arrive. In addition to that, I don’t really have the time to go to the banks and line up in a sea of people.

Last week I got this awesome hoodie for a really low price from an online store called Lazada. Since it is raining almost everyday, I decided a get a hoodie instead of bring an umbrella every day because I always have so many things with me. I paid my hoodie through cash on delivery of course, and I’m just really surprised with Lazada because they offer this kind of paying method. With companies as big as them, they really have the courage to allow their consumers to pay at the time of the delivery. What impresses me the most, is that they truly trust their delivery agents and the also the customers. It says a lot on a company who trust their workers.

If you are a college student like me or a even a worker who doesn’t have any credit card or debit card, and loves online shopping, I strongly suggest that you guys visit Lazada. They really have an amazing variety of things to choose from. They offer cash on delivery payments on all of their products. It is fast, reliable, and the service is really good. It is hassle-free and worry-free. Anyone in your home can pay it for you. And if you do not have the time to go to banks or convenience stores to deposit your payment, I’m pretty sure that payment on delivery method is the answer for your problems. You also don’t have to worry if your payment goes directly to them since their own agent will pick it up for you. It is very efficient and effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment