Wednesday, July 31, 2013

LazadaPH: A different kind of online experience

Being a multimedia student, we are encouraged to buy laptops, cameras, and other pieces of equipment that will be needed to advance in our field. Of course we will be asking our professors which brands they prefer and would end up buying the brand they use!  It’s okay for me to invest now because since I was in high school, I already dreamed of starting my own video production firm. I want to be able to cover weddings and other momentous events. I want to be part of milestones in random strangers lives and see if I can be life-long friends with them. I am happy to be an undergraduate of my dream course and looking forward to succeed with my passion, talent, and drive in this field.

A month ago, at the start of my photography class, my professor required us to start bringing SLRs to class every meeting. He said that he does not mind how we would be able to bring a camera, he does not mind if it is our own or if it is borrowed, just as long as we bring one to class every meeting. So knowing me, I would want to have my own DSLR as I have been thinking of getting one myself. And now that I have a legitimate reason to get one, my parents would not be able to resist! Thank you for photography class! Before I just had a point and shoot, practicing with it and creating videos of our travelling trips, which I am always in charge of! I remember being so excited to get my first SLR camera. I knew that Canon was the brand that I wanted to get, since all my point and shoot cameras are Canon and I just love the image quality and ease of all the functions.


I researched on the best starter DLSR camera for me. I wanted to get a camera that was good in video shooting, one with anti shock, and one that has a screen that swivels so it would be easier for me to check my frame. I wanted to get a Canon 550D. I canvassed prices. The highest price I saw it for was Php45,000, I then thought that that was way over budget. I did not stop searching until On Lazada, I came across one that was almost Php 20,000 cheaper!!!! Wow! How did that happen right? I don’t know how Lazada would be able to offer me the same camera, same specs, same kit for a much lesser price! I know about Lazada Philippines, I heard about it from my friends and all of them said that Lazada is a good website, very reliable. I then told my mom about the great deal I saw and she said for me to grab it already since that was the cheapest I’ve seen on a quality camera that would last years! I did and 3 days later, I received the box intact. Delivered right at my doorstep. I am enjoying my camera so much and excited to practice shooting more on our to use our family travels this sem break and learning more so that I will build the best videography firm!! So happy that I found THAT Lazada deal!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment