Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Online shopping and its amazing features

Understanding the reality of online shopping isn't difficult. It's as simple as running a quick stop to a store for an errand. It's as basic as shopping goes. But only this time, instead of having to go the store you like, the store comes to you. With a simple wifi connection, you can access anything anywhere in the world at any given time. Online shopping is far from losing its spark. It's only beginning and the beginning is very bright.

Lazada Philippines is an online shopping store that does more than just offer items for sale. They give Filipinos a chance to claim what they think it is they deserve. With a few twists of fate thanks to Lazada's incredible promos, Filipino online buyers can buy items they like for a lower price. Also, they can distribute the worth of all their purchases into installments available depending on the promo set out for a certain promo period. They have given thousands of Fiipinos access to their outstanding collection of over 20,000 items all in high definition. All items are delivered straight to the location of the customer's choice. Certain charges are required with a maimum of P100. Purchases that reach up to a thousand and above are free of charge in shipment. Items are eligible for return with full refund up to 7 days. Items that are screened and approved to be of the negligence of the supplier will be refunded. Products come with 2 year warranties and are promised to be brand new. Promos reach up to 90% depending on the season sales. Daily discounts are provided available to all type of customers. A voucher worth P200 is given to all newsletter subscribers.

These are just some of the amazing features Lazada has flawlessly served to its public. I bought a pair of earphones from them and because it was worth a little over P2,000, its delivery was for free. It even came with an unexpected P300 voucher that I could use during my next purchase. For the record, I have bought from this online store prior to the earphones I just bought. It was under a thousand and even then, I experienced quality service that I am very happy about.

I have to be honest when I say that online shopping has never really been my thing. Robinson's Galleria is right next to my village and since I learned how to drive, I have always found it an excellent past time to go the mall. But as I grew old, it became a lot less exciting and more like a chore. This is huge coming from me who just got her license a year ago. It also made an impact that my mom just installed a new sound system at home. Online shopping just seems more reasonable and not to mention a lot cheaper than those in malls. Sales in malls don't even come close to the amount I get to save when I purchase online. Gas is a simple but an added factor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment