Sunday, June 16, 2013

Lazada Online Mall: Smart shopping for thrifty buyers


"It's time to pay up!"

Five awful words that I can't seem to learn to be excited about. As much as I like shopping, the letting go of the money part makes every purchase such a bad experience at the end of the day. But it gets easier to manage when I know I'm getting my purchases for a price a lot cheaper than its original. I specifically like visiting LazadaPH because of its amazing list of discounted products not to mention promos that never fails to surprise me each time. I started shopping online early last year. Back then, I was so swamped with work that I didn't have the time to buy my then fiance a gift for Valentine's day. I promised him I'd get him a new phone if he aced his finals in his Masterals and he did. I had a little over a week to get my gift for him ready and with how things were looking in the office, I was apprehensive I'd get around buying him his gift. I checked out online if there were any sites I could order from. Most of the phones my boyfriend mentioned he liked that were cheap were either second hand or probably stolen. He wanted the latest Blackberry Bold then and out of sheer luck, I came across Lazada which was throwing a Pre-Valentine's Day Sale. Since it was also my first time signing up, I had a free gift check worth P200. That was probably my defining moment that helped me decide to start becoming thrifty. I wasn't as good as the saving up department as I thought since a lot of the things I had then that I saw on the site were sold at a much lower price. Since that day, I became a loyal online buyer mostly for Lazada and DealGrocer.

When I buy online, I choose between paying in cash or credit and normally alternating each. Most of the good discounts are only eligible to credit card buyers so whenever there's a good promo, I opt for paying on account. As much as possible though, I pay in cash. It's to avoid neglecting to settle my payments by the end of each month. I'm not very good at following up so I always end up paying for interests. I guess that's way better than being put in jail for failure to keep track of my bills properly. I'd strongly suggest online shoppers check out multiple websites with the same product before making any impulsive purchase. A lot sellers make use of online shops to get their products good publicity. This means tha a number of people are selling the same thing, one of them bound to sell it for a cheaper price. Options are good especially if you're in no rush to buy and are just screening possibilities. I have always been a believer of hard work. But that doesn't only apply in the office. It also applies in the amount of work one puts in to make sure that everything he pays for is worth every penny.

1 comment:

  1. I always thought configuring shopping carts and online stores would be difficult. However, apparently, all you need to do is install a plugin and execute a few cut and pastes..
    discount online shopping

    ReplyDelete