Monday, June 10, 2013

Beauty package set on sweet discount from Lazada

Don't underestimate the power of a good review. Most Filipinos who go online for the first time rely on discussion boards or random wordpress blogs care off Google to determine whether they should order from a website or not. I did the same when I was just starting out in the whole online shopping hype. Hype would even be an understatement since even students in Grade School come up with their very own online store. When I was still in college, Multiply was all the rage. My nieces would make some of their albums public and post the things they would get from our relatives abroad that they didn't like. If you come to think of it, that was very smart and brave of them. I don't know if they were able to make a sale but the thought alone is already impressive. At least for me it is.

I ordered a special set of skin toner and moisturizer from Lazada Online Store and I think my experience is worth sharing. It's not anything grand but I was very impressed with the list of items they had. It surprised me that the said website only came to my attention a few weeks ago since it has existed for a little over a year already. I ordered online just because I wanted to take advantage of their 20% off sale on BDO credit holders. I saw their ad on my boyfriend's laptop while he was checking out NBA and having only gotten my card replaced a few days before then made me want to try it out. My husband bought his blackberry 9300 last year from Lazada thought at that time I still wasn't familiar with what the site was called. Since I saw that the beauty set was already on sale and was still entitled to an additional 20% off. I jumped right in the very chance I could. They have such a broad selection of items that anyone would find something personally interesting before switching to another tab or site. My order was delivered for free because they apparently reward customers that buy items above P1000 free delivery anywhere in the Philippines. Not havng to drive to the mall and being able to buy it from my ipad thankfully saved me a few bucks on gas. The package arrived yesterday and I haven't had the chance to try out the product. But nevertheless, I applaud the website for havin such a good collection of products and selling all of it in Philippine Peso. I personally consider it our local eBay.

As a regular online user, I appreciate experiencing something new every now and then so I have something to contribute to the system. I recommend you guys trying out shopping online. The whole experience is very liberating because it's completely different from buying in malls. The process is more to the favor of the customers and the browsing of products is easy as pie. If you don't like competing with shoppers out to by the same item as you, I would suggest you try out shopping online instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment