Thursday, June 13, 2013

Lazada Online Mall: Reasons why my Holiday rocked

I always like going online during my free time. I never know what to expect especially during holidays. I went online on Facebook and was surprised to see my childhood crush online messaging me. My 3G turned to LTE for the first time since I got my iPhone 5 a few months ago. I got a 20% discount from Lazada Philippines. I found a free streaming site for Hannibal. And most importantly, I finally had time to blog about my awesome weekend.   I can't tell you just how much I enjoy web surfing. It gives me that sense of relief because I'm able to catch up on the latest despite being deprived of cable and a social life. Let me tell you how my day went.  1. Childhood crush buzz Before I moved to Katipunan, I used to live in Valle 5 where my crush lived right next to our house. He was two batches higher and he studied in Xavier.

The last news I heard about him was he was taking up law in Ateneo and was freelance modeling. Yup, he turned out to be a God while the plain Jane in me refused to evolve into something worth bragging about. I was updating my albums when he commented in one of them saying "Wow! You grew up nice ;)". I don't know how others would react to this. But someone like me who rarely gets compliments was in shock. It was like high school all over again where every word meant something. He then messaged me and asked me what I've been up to me since I moved out. OKAY I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO NOT MAKE MYSELF SEEM SUCHA  LOSER BUT OMG I LOVE YOU ALL OVER AGAIN!  2. Globe restores hope I hate Globe. That's even an understatement. I just can't seem to get out of the network because every person in my circle is under their Free Call&Text Promo to All Globe Subscribes. I mean, it's benefitial don't get me wrong. But their signal sucks. Most of the time. So when my 3G turned to LTE for the first time, I felt like a million bucks. I just felt before that I wasn't really able to maximize my 3G subscription without experiencing the fast paced internet LTE provides.

Also, it was nice to have fast connection considering how fast I was replying to my crush of Facebook chat.  3. Lazada hits the ball out of the park I have never bought so much in one sitting online. But I just couldn't help it because besides me enjoying LTE, I was ecstatic about the loaded discount promos Lazada had. They had an hour of 20% discount on all items making it impossible for me to not buy the things I've had my eye on since I first visited their site. I saved over P3000 pesos in discounts!!!!!! Enough said. There's always an advantage when you sign up to newsletters. No matter how annoying they can get since some send notifications everyday, I'm grateful I signed up.   4. Pure Hannibal Luck I was going through my Twitter feed when I someone a friend I got introduced to months ago at an 'inuman' tweet about how she just finished her Hannibal Marathon. I asked her if she had a complete torrent of the season and she said she only streamed every episode. I think today's my birthday. If it's not then I'm sure I'll be disappointed if I don't get this much luck then.  

No comments:

Post a Comment