Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cheap speakers in good quality from Lazada

During my free time, I see to it I get to finish errands to stop myself from procrastinating or doing something not worth my time. Whenever I get the chance, I go online and check out popular websites I hear from friends or see advertised on the net. The most recent website I visited was Lazada Philippines. I saw their ad flash on my Facebook and was taken aback by the items they had that were discounted. I consider finding good discounts one of my guilty pleasures. There's just so much adrenaline for me when I find something that I really like and I get to buy for a really cheap price. I have been called a thrift thief by my friends for having most of the items in my apartment bought from bazaars and yard sales. I live in Quezon City and where I live, most houses throw yard sales just like the ones you see in American movies.

For some reason, my neighbors like getting rid of their furniture that are still in good condition. And for a cheap hoarder like myself, I hit the jackpot. But since online selling has been up in the ceiling, I have found myself hoarding online as well. The cheap stuff, of course. So Lazada was like one of my ticket in to getting a new set of of entertainment system for my living room. I've always wanted to install a music set but I could never find any that were cheap enough for me to buy. Don't think I only spend in hundreds because then that would be ridiculous. I'm willing to spend a reasonable amount for something I incredibly want but if there's any way I can suspend buying to wait for an upcoming sale, let's just say I wouldn't mind waiting until something of such comes up.

I was browsing through Lazada's Consumer Electronics Home Audio selection, my eyes lit up at the sight of a Prestiz HM 3202A 21 Channel Speaker Home Theater System worth only P1, 600. This might not come as cheap to you but it's way below my supposed budget for a music system and that's saying a lot since I like all things cheap. I have been checking out quite a lot of stores online and offline for a while now and it was the first time I saw a set of speakers worth a lot below 2,000. It arrived two days ago and though I have not come around getting it installed, I am very much impressed with the quality of the sounds.

At first I was scared to buy it because if there's anything I learned from buying stuff that are below their original price, it's that they're cheap because they're broken. Lazada offered free return up to a week so I was confident I'd still be able to get my money back if it turned out poor in quality. And I'm happy I wasn't disappointed. No returns for me this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment