Monday, April 22, 2013

Shopping Online is a Breeze at Lazada Philippines!


I love shopping more than any other hobby in the world. In fact, my mom has a lot of stories about me when I was just a toddler...She said I would not stop crying whenever we leave the grocery store or the mall, so you can say I am a shopaholic by nature.

When online shopping became a hit, I tried several sites but was truly disappointed on how bad the service was. Imagine,  there are even those that actually made me pay but did not deliver their promise.

 
I was ready to give up on shopping online until I tried the Lazada site. When I first browsed through the website, I knew I was into something good because its webpage is quite interesting. The Philippines' Online Shopping Mall will definitely capture your attention even if you are just lazily and mindlessly surfing the net. Furthermore, I couldn’t believe the number of items it has and the shopping categories it covered! It was truly the biggest virtual shopping mall I have ever seen...it was practically a taste of heaven!

 I was at first overwhelmed because there were so many items to choose from, but I later appreciated the number of choices they offered. It gave me a really good idea of what the newest and hottest items in the market were. I tried looking for laptops once and although I am not a techie person, Lazada Philippines indirectly helped me as I tried to choose which one to purchase. Their categories were very helpful and the item descriptions were very informative – they were able to help me narrow down my choices based on my budget and what I wanted out of a machine.  I was able to buy one after just a few hours.

So you think that is all to Lazada Online Shopping Mall? Think again because it is not even close. Another amazing thing I love about this site is that I can easily navigate my way through it. This is so different from my other online shopping experiences on other websites wherein I felt like I was in a maze every time I used it. In fact, there were times when I was thinking if these sites really want their visitors to buy anything at all because they sure are making it difficult for people to find stuff that they want! Shopping on other online stores feels like shopping in a newly established mall and every time you ask the sales personnel for directions they always ignore you or point you to the opposite of where you want to be. Online shopping should make things simpler and more convenient for the shoppers, right? Fortunately, there is Lazada Philippines and they have this concept right down pat!

I am grateful that this online shopping site knows what they are doing. They constantly strive to deliver the service and quality that is expected of them. The site is readily accessible and they also have customer support that can assist you should you have any questions or concerns about an item or one of your transactions. All I can say is that Lazada Philippines is a haven for shopaholics like me. I will definitely encourage everyone I know to shop here!




Lazada commercial

3 comments:

  1. An online shop evokes the physical analogy of buying products or services at a bricks-and-mortar retailer or shopping center; the process is called business-to-consumer (B2C) online shopping. In the case where a business buys from another business, the process is called business-to-business (B2B) online shopping.

    ReplyDelete