Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Lazada Philippines: Reliable, Fast, and Convenient 24/7 Shopping


I have been contemplating on getting myself a nice new laptop for months now. It is not exactly a minor purchase so I have been up to my ears reading product reviews and doing research on which brand and model will best suit my needs and budget. Yesterday, I decided to finally end the hunt and logged on to my favorite online shopping site, Lazada Philippines, to buy a Toshiba Satellite Notebook.

It wasn't hard for me to entrust such a major purchase to the Philippines' Online Shopping Mall. I shop regularly at this site so I am pretty confident about the whole thing. Besides, I already conducted my own background check of the company and discovered that the site is being run by an international company called Rocket Internet and has already established presence in different countries so I know I am in good hands.

Their site also uses standard SSL encryption to make sure transactions are secure. Given this, I always use my credit card to pay for my purchases. But if you are really so inclined, you can also pay via Cash on Delivery or do online banking and over-the-counter payments.

Oh and they deliver on time too! I have yet to experience delays which makes me trust them even more. Best of all, they have free delivery available to different addresses in the Philippines! Perfect for people like me who are suckers for freebies.
Now in case you're thinking what a crazy and impractical move I did buying a gadget without even testing it, think again. The shopping site allows product returns if you are unsatisfied with your purchase or if the product you received is damaged. Just take note that it should be returned within seven days after delivery in its original packaging and with proof of purchase attached. Shipping cost will then be reimbursed by the company if product is proven to be defective. So that basically puts to rest any doubts one may have about buying gadgets or appliances online. Besides, I have yet to receive a defective product from them and have yet to experience an order mix up so you can tell that pretty much seals the deal for me.
Another thing to love about them is their customer support. Any inquiries you may have -whether it be before or after you made a purchase - can be dealt with accordingly by their customer service agents. Being a frequent shopper, I myself can attest to their agents' professionalism and reliability. I have already made a few inquiries in the past and was always satisfied with how they handled my concerns. It also helps that customer service is open even on weekends and holidays so you won't be left high and dry in case you run into a problem concerning their site or products.

Having highlighted my favorite things about shopping at Lazada Philippines, there is no doubt in my mind that I can rely on them to always provide me with a pleasant online       shopping experience.






PHOTO:
http://www.123rf.com/photo_6872536_quality-seal-of-approval.html
http://www.thecorneroffice.co/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/courier-business.jpg
http://discerncreativity.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/customersupport.jpg




2 comments: