Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lazada: It’s always a blast browsing around

When it comes to time I have spent doing online shopping, I can say that I have been doing it long enough. Really long enough like more than five years for me to be able to confidently spot a good online shopping website at a glance and comparing it against the not so good ones. Most of my online shopping was done through online shopping websites located overseas usually shopping websites located in the United States of course you got names like amazon.com, pricegrabber.com, shopzilla, bizrate, shopathome, woot and a whole lot of others. Since these websites are located outside of the country, I would normally have to contend with issues like delays in shipping and stuff like that which is very natural considering the distance that the item I bought has to travel to reach me and that was the exact reason why for the longest time I have been dreaming of an online shopping website that is closer to home. Well not just closer to home but at home literally like something that is located locally. That was why I was really thrilled when I heard that a local online shopping website is going to be launched in the Philippines by an overseas company and it is called Lazada. It is one of the first online shopping companies launched on our shores that has the quality and looks comparable and at par with online shopping companies located outside of the country.
 
The website totally looks first-rate and well thought out. It is beautiful and stunning in a simple kind of way. The lines flow freely, the graphics pop out and there is this uncanny sense of symmetry that I could not really explain, I mean the best explanation and word the will sum up the design of the site is equilibrium and balance. It is simply relaxing to look at, soothing to the eyes and at the same time entertaining. These superlatives might not make a lot of sense to the uninitiated but sure speaks a lot to the aesthete like me. Anyway, moving on to the meat of the matter, let’s discuss the shopping categories which is one of the most important part of the online shopping experience ( what is online shopping anyway if there are no items or shopping categories right? You came to an online shopping website to shop right? Lol)  Okay here is the shopping categories listed in the order that they appear on the website itself. Lazada Ph have the following very exciting online shopping categories: mobiles and tablets, computers and laptops, consumer electronics, cameras, home and living, home appliances, toys and babies, fashion and accessories, watches, health and beauty, travel and luggage, sports and books music and movies. What I basically love about these shopping categories is that it covers a lot of items, they simply got the basics covered which is kinda similar to what regular shopping malls offer (when I say regular shopping malls, I mean the actual air-conditioned malls that people are very fond to hang around in) I always get a blast browsing around and I suggest you start getting in on the ride too.


No comments:

Post a Comment