Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lazada: Easy, Cheap & Lovin’ it


I bought a Metal Gear PS3 game from Lazada two days ago. They had a 20% off sale on all of their products that day. It only lasted for 2 hours so it was just out of sheer luck that I happened to come across it. After reading about the sale, I thought to myself that it was the cheapest I was going to get the ‘bala’ so might as well take a swing at it. I still haven’t seen any metal gear sold at a cheaper price that’s still brand new. I’m familiar with the process of buying from Lazada since prior to this purchase, I already had three other separate transactions from them. But I have never tried buying from one of their promos. The process was self-serving. The order sheet automatically deducted the necessary amounts from my total bill before I checked out. I paid using my credit card for the first time because I didn’t have cash on hand and I didn’t want to risk paying upon delivery and still not have any money by then. Also, the promo was only applicable to specific credit card holders. It was just as easy choosing the cash on delivery method. It was the same process. I waited for two days and it was delivered to my house. I only had to sign their receiving form but anyone who’s available to receive the package can sign on the buyer’s behalf. 

                I was a bit concerned at first about buying so abruptly. But I can never let such sweet deals walk away from the palm of my hands. Most especially my gut feeling tells me it’s the cheapest I can get it for. I don’t actually regret it but I think it would have been better if I bought more stuff and actually thought of what I needed more than what I wanted. From what I noticed in the past, Lazada Online Store rarely holds general sales. It was a pleasant surprise to see that I can finally buy something for a lot cheaper and not be limited to just a certain brand or category.  

                Online shopping has been a guilty pleasure of mine for a few years now. Ever since I was given my very own laptop, I have made it a point to try out anything new with it. I guess it was pretty upsetting for my parents when they found out I was doing more shopping than studying. But with them being away most of the year, they were barely able to keep track of what I did at home. When I go shopping online, I always consider buying my family and friends. Most of the time, I buy at least one item for a loved one. But recently I have been so hooked on rewarding myself for so much effort at work that I forget about getting them something nice too. Too much shopping has its downside but eventually, it’ll get old and you’ll be able to manage your finances more. Either way, you’ll still be getting your purchase for a steal. 




Lazada' Commercial 


1 comment:

  1. I checked their roster of PS3 games... Lazada has titles like GOW Ascension, COD MW3 :)

    ReplyDelete