Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Best, the Reliable Lazada Philippines

If you are looking for the best, the reliable online shopping website, look no further because lazada.com.ph is where the value is. I highly recommend this online shopping company to consumers that are new to online shopping and for online shoppers who are always on the hunt for promotions, deals and discounts.  I do not normally make recommendations as I do not like the idea of telling other people what to do because I believe in sovereignty, individuality, uniqueness, independence and just plain standing on one’s own and making decisions. I like deciding for myself and I do not want to be told what to do with my life either so I refrain as much as possible from making recommendations even those things that seem really trivial and harmless like colors of clothes, what to wear and restaurant to eat at. I normally tell people that ask for my recommendation to just go online and utilize great old Google.

This time however, I am breaking away and deviating from my usual self and would recommend this online shopping company to everyone I know and I will tell them to shop to their heart’s content because this online shopping website Lazada Philippines is simply the best there is. Why the sudden change of heart? You might think that I have gone soft and stuff like that but I didn’t. I just thought that I have to at least break myself imposed non recommendation policy and drop some well-deserved testimonial for my favorite and highly reliable online shopping company.

As I was recently searching around for a new machine, I mean computer or laptop and I was particularly eyeing a MacBook pro for my new laptop as my old one is already fried and constantly hounding me with intermittent interruptions that causes delay in my deadlines and a lot of headaches and stress. Anyway I found my highly sought after laptop in Lazada and they got a best rice guarantee for it. So where does reliability fit in this picture. Well before I named my purchase, I tried to call the customer service hotline first as I want to make sure that I am doing everything right since this is not just chump change for me and as we all know Macs cost more than any other laptop or computers there is. I don’t mind the price and I honestly think that the price is worth it for the quality and reliability of this brand.

However, I want to make sure that I am buying the right machine so I called customer service and asked questions about it. I was so impressed that the representative I spoke with was able to address all of my concerns, confidently, knowledgeably and politely. For me that is a representation of the company’s dedication to excellence and their reliability. They had me at that contact and I think they did great and provided me with an awesome first impression. I would not take my chances anywhere else. For me, lazada is the most reliable online shopping website.


No comments:

Post a Comment