Sunday, November 3, 2013

Great Times Rolling in Lazada

Whenever I think of online shopping, I think of Lazada.com.ph that’s for real. I love Lazada and I could not think of any online shopping company other than The Philippines online shopping mall Lazada Philippines. It is everything I want and have hoped for in an online shopping website. I am a staunch believer in the viability of e-commerce and an avid online shopper and obsessive retail therapy indulger at large. I believe that online shopping and e-commerce is going to be huge, not that it is not already huge now by I mean it is still going to be a hell of a lot bigger than what its current size is now in the upcoming years. There is simply no stopping this avalanche that is going to engulf all forms of traditional ways of doing business transactions.

This is simply not a passing fancy nor it is a fad. It is the future of commerce and business and a lot of people know it. When I am in Lazada and browsing around checking out new items and stuff that they recently dropped, the feeling is always fun, fun and fun and nothing else. It is always felicity and elation and I always feel like my brain is getting inundated with massive amounts of endorphins or the popularly known as the joy neurons or something like that, I might be wrong with the colloquial terminology but at least I spelled endorphins right which definitely shows that I got something off those boring college psychology classes and books.

Anyway I know that is kind of rambling a bit but the thing about endorphins is real, going around Lazada and browsing around is awesome and makes me ten folds happy than my current state of euphoric bliss. I was not exaggerating though despite me sounding like it, I have purchased tons of stuff off Lazada ranging from gadgets, toys, books, appliances, shoes, clothing, food supplements, skin care products and other things that I need around the house and the company never failed me not even once during that duration of online shopping spree.

The website is so neatly arranged and you can tell that its developers are always working to have it updated on a regular basis. I never experience any kind of downtime and other issues. Everything just seems to be right and in tune with the world and the cosmos all the time. The customer service is awesome to speak with, I like it that they are always nice to me whenever I have questions even the silly ones, sometimes I would even trip out and act dumb and ask them the stupidest questions that I could think of that makes me sound like I was drug addled or something but they never lose their cool. I have done it on purpose several times on different phone representatives and they are always very consistent which means that Lazada has a customer service standard like no other else in the business have. Fun times, great time rolling all the time, that’s Lazada.


No comments:

Post a Comment