Sunday, November 10, 2013

Lazada getting better by the day




I have been an avid online shopper at lazada.com.ph/  for such a very long time, well not really a long time if you will think about it because the company has only been around for less than two years, I have been shopping in Lazada since day one and I have nothing but accolades and prises for this wonderful online shopping website. It is getting better and better as the days go by and I was thinking that if that is the case then this company is bound to be on top of the online shopping rankings and would rake in a bigger number of followers. My background in online shopping is immense, immense in such a way that I have been doing this activity over the internet ever since the dotcom bubble gained momentum until it blew up and recovered again. I have seen the highs and lows of e-commerce and I can say that I have been there and done that. Most of the online shopping experience that I had before was through international online shopping websites that is why I am pretty much well versed in terms of evaluating online shopping websites. I definitely know what I am looking for in terms of quality, company profile and level of customer service. Lazada Philippines definitely has the makings of an international online shopping company, it has this sort of cosmopolitan appeal that I have gotten used to over the years. That quality can be seen in Lazada despite of them being a local company and all. 
 
The first thing that I admire about the company is the website interface. You can definitely tell just by looking at the website that it is made by a top notch internet company that hires best in first-rate web developers and not just college kids who are just getting in on the coding game. You can definitely tell by the way the website looks and feels that it was done very professionally under the guidance of experts who are masters of their craft. I absolutely love the responsiveness of the website and how fast I can get from one page to another without experiencing issues like lag time, errors, draggy pages and other usual inconveniences that you would normally found in shoddy, mediocre and poorly made websites. If Lazada would enter into a web design contest and I am among the judges, I would definitely pick them to get the best designed website awards, the most functional website award and the most bug-free website award. I certainly made those awards up but I am sure you definitely get the point that I am trying to put across the room right?

When it comes to the level of service, this is the part where Lazada definitely puts a premium on and does not compromise. They make sure that there is always someone around to answer the phones in case customers have questions about product specifications, shipping procedures etc. the company definitely outshines the competitors in this regard. All I can say is that it gets better by the day and I know for sure that I am going to have a lasting relationship with them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment