Friday, November 23, 2012

RELIABILITY at its best at Lazada Philippines- A Review


Anyone who isn’t as rich as Donald Trump or Oprah Winfrey would feel giddy about hearing the word ‘FREE’. It’s so hard to buy anything affordable today that are of good quality. It’s always either it’s cheap but can get easily broken or long lasting but expensive. Consumers drool over the word freebie or Buy 1 Take 1 because it gives us a sense of relief that we’re getting more than what we paid or bargained for. One of the online shopping sites in the Philippines that are making a buzz in the e-commerce industry is Lazada Philippines

They are one of the few sites that offer free delivery anywhere in the Metro Manila vicinity and in specific locations all over the Philippines. They also have daily and seasonal sales up to 90% which make each visit a new whole experience. I can’t imagine actual stores in established malls offering these kinds of promos on a regular basis. I guess that would defeat the purpose of them pricing their clothes at an above average pricing range. There’s so much about Lazada than overwhelms me that can get me talking for hours. But I can be really pessimistic at times and I’ve always seen the whole idea of getting freebies too good to be true. It’s like, I’m already paranoid as it is but for some reason, I always put myself in a situation where I would get even more worried about the simplest things. I have been able to buy from them twice already and everytime, I am tempted to buy everything I get my eye on. I have this habit of always following up with my order/s that’s why when I started buying online, my obsession over calling customer service or emailing them worsened. If it were in a real store, they would have probably slapped me in the face and dragged me out. I overanalyze and overact about anything that I lose control over which makes online shopping an even scarier experience for me everytime. But for some reason, I always end up buying something from online stores. I remember the first time I ordered from Lazada. I bought suede blue flats and school was only a few weeks away. Since I can get a little obsessive compulsive, right when I ordered, I already pictured all outfits that I would wear with it. I was always calling customer service. If I wasn’t busy nagging them on the phone, I would be online chatting one of their agents. If it weren’t for their nice employees, I swear I would be either dead or banned from calling them. I can picture my number being blacklisted for being too annoying. I’m glad that there has never been any bad experience with my previous transactions. Hopefully, the luck would carry on and I’d stay satisfied each time. I don’t think being careful is a bad thing. I always try to look at things in a whole different light as if I’m the only one sane in the whole picture. Obviously, I’m not.

No comments:

Post a Comment