Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Lazada Delivers the Right items all the time and on time- A Review


When it comes to fast and accurate item deliveries , I only know one local online shopping website that could pull it off and that is Lazada Philippines . Today I am going to drop in my two cents on their delivery process, their policies and procedures including returns plus some smithereens of information about the courier that they are working with and a menagerie of helpful stuff to make your Lazada.com shopping experience a real tour of pleasure. But first let me share an anecdotal account of my previous experience with an international online shopping website, this was way back when there are no online shopping websites in the Philippines. 

I am sharing this just to illustrate how important it is for you to be dealing with an online shopping company located that is located locally just like Lazada.ph. I am very fond of collecting sneakers although my interest is probably not going to make it yet for me to be called a Sneakerhead or imeldific (oh I just drop that word in just for the heck of it because I haven’t heard that being used for quite some time now, I know it does not quite fit in the bill especially if we are talking about sneakers and sneaker love in the urban sense) I mean I love buying shoes because I love wearing different pairs all the time and that is what draws the line between  me and the proper Sneakerhead. The proper sneakerhead acquires shoes just for the pure gratification of owning a unique pair or a limited run. The real Sneakerhead might wear his collection but not for functional reasons. I am on the opposite end of the table, I buy kicks and I use them. I am into a lot of sports so I get to use my shoes a lot. They don’t gather dust and molds on the shelf. I make sure that I squeeze out every ounce of usefulness from the shoes that I buy. I literally wear them until they are dead. Going back, I ordered a pair of Tennis kicks off a popular international online shopping website. The brand was like Adidas or Nike. Before check  out, I scrutinized all the picture views available just to make sure that it is really what I want and when I was selecting the size from the drop down menu, I stared at my choice for a good 20 second to ensure that I selected my proper size which is size nine. I even took a screenshot of it for reference. So after a month of waiting, the package arrived at my doorstep and upon checking, my eyes lit up in disappointment as I see the number eight on the size tag, which means that the shoe isn’t going to fit because I am size nine. I never had the audacity to complain since it was very difficult to get in touch with them because they are located international. Now fast forward to the present, Lazada Philippines is in our midst. Lazada ensures that the correct item is delivered to you all the time. I know because I have ordered from Lazada numerous times. 

They don’t fail and if they do because of some inevitable situation, they are always quick in resolving any issue when you call their customer service. The deliveries are always timely because they are partnered with LBC which is a very reliable and household name in the courier shipping industry. Lazada also offers free shipping available and accepts returns for up to 7 days from the receipt date which is pretty standard.  Their shipping time frames are also fast, if you are in Metro Manila, you’ll get your order in just under 5 business days and if you are located outside, that’s 5-10 days. Not bad right? It’s really great that Lazada’s delivery process is this good because it is one of the things that shoppers look for in an online shopping website. I am glad I discovered Lazada because they sure can deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment