Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Lazada Philippines Review: Great Customer Service


Online shopping involves a couple of risks. There is no denying that. That is why as an online shopper, I carefully choose the sites I go for. In this regard, Lazada Philippines is one of the very few sites I trust. It is reliable, credible and it offers much variety in products and services.

Here is a screen grab of the homepage of its website. 


The Philippines’ online shopping mall

This site has just been launched in the Philippines so it can be said that it is still in the period of adjustment to the Philippine market. But within the short period of time since it started its operations, it has already been getting the reputation as the online shopping mall of the country.

This does not surprise me at all since I can personally attest to the high quality not only of the products it sells, but also of the service it offers. For me, it is not just about giving the customers a wide variety of good products to choose from. It is as equally important that an online shopping site couples this with great customer service.

Great customer service

In the case of this online shopping site, I have been very pleased with the customer service thus far. This is why I have become a frequenter of this site. I even recommend it to my family and friends. Let me share with you some of the reasons why.


Personal assistance with orders

For one, Lazada Philippines is one of the very few sites which offer personal assistance when it comes to orders. I particularly appreciate how the customer service representatives go out of their way to attend to even the slightest dilemmas of the shoppers.



 
For instance, the customer service representatives will walk you through all your options. And if you wish so, they can guide you from the beginning to the end of your online shopping. This is of great help especially since there are a lot of choices available. 


As a shopper, it is important for me that I know all my options. Hence, I appreciate the fact that the customer service representatives lay down the choices I have for a particular product that I want to purchase.

For example I want a brand new phone or electronic device. I am not really keen on technical details. So I am very much thankful when the customer representative explains to me the specs and even makes comparisons among the choices at my disposal.

 Troubleshooting problems


Aside from personal assistance with orders, the customer service representatives are also very helpful when it comes to troubleshooting problems. Although I have not had any problems so far, I have read the stories of other shoppers who have encountered some troubles along the way.


There are those who had technical issues with the site like logging on, selecting products, or checking out; while some had problems with deliveries. In all these cases, they said that the customer service representatives are more than willing to assist them. All they needed was to reach the company via phone or email. Live chat is another option. The best part is, customer assistance was prompt.

1 comment:

  1. 2014-06-25 22:45:10
    Your order has been passed to LBC with tracking number
    For more details on your shipment, please go to LBC, Track and Trace or Update shipping status or contact the shipping provider hotline.
    (24/7): 02-8585999 (within NCR); 1-800-10-8585999 (toll-free nationwide via PLDT)

    Until now 1 July 2014 the order is still an order. bad service and bad costumer service. not recommended.

    ReplyDelete