Sunday, November 4, 2012

Lazada Philippines Review: Easy Navigation, Great Website Design


Online shopping is fairly new to me. Although I have bought some items online, I am not really an avid online shopper. In fact, there are only a few websites that I trust. One of which is Lazada Philippines.

Philippines’ online shopping mall

This online shopping site was first introduced to me by a friend who also purchases items there. And as I found out from experience, there are a lot of things to love about this site. Hence, it does not surprise me that it is now getting a reputation as the Philippines’ online shopping mall.

Everything that I need is there. From fashion items, to electronic gadgets and even appliances and decors for my home; just name it and they have it. It is like a one-stop shop for all my shopping needs.

Site navigation and layout

And since I am only new to online shopping, I highly appreciate how the webmaster and people behind this site made the convenience of the shopper a top priority using their website layout and design. For those who are not really “pros” when it comes to online shopping sites, we need all the help we can get. In this regard, it would be great if the site is easy to navigate. And this is exactly what Lazada Philippines offers.

I believe some of the sections of the sites are worth commending here. Let me share some of them with you. 

 
Best sellers

For one, this online shopping site has a section for the best sellers as you will see on the screen grab on the left. Through the help of this section, I can know which items are in demand. This then gives me an idea as to which items I should purchase. This is especially helpful when I am torn between or among choices.

My logic behind this is that a particular item will not be in demand or much coveted if it is not well worth the price, right? So I highly appreciate this section of the website.







 Recommendations

Another particular section of the site which I love is the recommendations section. This can be seen on the homepage of the website. Here, the hottest items and greatest deals for a particular category are displayed.

Let me give you an example. As you will see on the screen grab on the left, there are recommendations for those who are looking for computers and tablets. There are also similar sections for other categories like mobile phones, stuff for kids, electronics and home items.

Once again, through these recommendations, I get an idea as to which products or items I can purchase. This then solves my recurrent dilemma as an online shopper—choosing between or among items to buy.

Everything can be found in the homepage

And to cap it off, I am very pleased that all these sections, other shortcuts and links can be found in the homepage of Lazada Philippines. This makes it easier for me to navigate through the website and find the items I am looking for.

1 comment:

  1. Well I am agree with you that this one best way of making money in the web industry. Thanks for sharing such useful information. web design philippines

    ReplyDelete