Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lazada Philippines Review: Prompt and Secured Deliveries



Delivery is one of the common problems encountered by online shoppers like me. Fortunately, I have not experienced it myself. This is because I carefully choose the websites where I do my shopping. In this regard, one of the very few sites I trust is Lazada Philippines.

Delivery woes

I have heard and read about various bad experiences of online shoppers like me when it comes to delivery. There were those who had delays in the shipping of the items they bought. On the other hand, some received the wrong items. And there are also customers who found damages or defects in the delivered items.

All of these are risks involved in online shopping. Although for me there are certain instances when these cannot be helped, that does not mean that I condone delivery problems. I still think online shopping sites should have high standards when it comes to shipping and delivery details.  And this is exactly what I experienced in Lazada Philippines.

Prompt and secured delivery

One of the things I love about this online shopping site is its prompt and secured delivery. Since I live in the Metro Manila area, the site says I should be able to receive the items I ordered in 5 days since I finalized my transaction.

And lo and behold, this site lives up to that promise. I have not experienced delays in shipping. There are even instances when the package arrives earlier than I expected.

 
More than that, this online shopping site also partners with the top courier service in the country—LBC. Hence, I am assured that my package is handled well. LBC is known for the security of their deliveries. The items are carefully shipped so there are no damages or defects incurred. Plus, the items always reach the hands of the customers.


This prompt and secured delivery is important for me as an online shopper. The last thing I would want is to find out that the items I paid for were lost during shipping. That has actually happened to me before with another online shopping site and courier service. My money was wasted and I had to pay additional fees just to have another item shipped. This is one of the main reasons why I have become very cautious when buying things online.

Fortunately, this is not the case with this online shopping site. That is why I enjoy shopping here. I am given a feeling of security, and I know that my money is in safe hands.

The bottom line

Lazada Philippines is not always perfect. In fact, not one online shopping site is. This is because online shopping is inherently risky. A site which claims that shoppers will not encounter any problem at any time may be nothing but a scam.

But what is important to me as an online shopper is that these risks are minimized and only happen on occasion. The site must also make up for it. At the same time, precautionary measures must also be in place. And this is exactly what this site offers. Its shipping details are great; plus it has partnered with one of the most trusted courier service in the Philippines to ensure customer satisfaction.




For more related Articles:
Lazada News

Lazada Press Release

No comments:

Post a Comment