Monday, November 19, 2012

Lazada Philippines Review: Impressive Delivery Details and Policies


Online shopping involves a couple of risks. That is especially true when it comes to shipping and delivery. As someone who buys stuff online, I am well aware of those risks. That is why I choose my sites wisely. And among those included in my short list of online shopping sites is Lazada Philippines.




Impressive delivery details and policies

This site has had successful operations in other Southeast Asian countries like Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, and Indonesia. But it has just launched its operation in the Philippines. Given that, I think it would be safe to say that it is still adjusting to the particularities of the Philippine market.

But in spite of that, I am very impressed by how efficient this site is. In terms of delivery, I have not encountered any problems. In fact, I like the delivery details and policies of this shopping site. Let me share with you some of the reasons why.

Free shipping... anywhere in the Philippines

For one, this site offers free shipping... at any point in the Philippines. This is definitely a rare deal. I have been buying a couple of things online and browsing through a multitude of sites, but it is very infrequent that I see offers like this. The fact is, it is a common practice for online shopping sites to charge shipping fees. The rates go higher as the distance furthers.

But that is not the case with Lazada Philippines. Here, shipping is free regardless of where the items will be delivered. Whether the delivery address is in Metro Manila, Luzon, Visayas or the farthest tip of Mindanao, the package will be delivered right at the doorstep free of charge.

So in the end, not only am I able to cut on the costs of the items because of promos and discounts, I am also able to save on the shipping fees. Hence, I am better assured that I am getting great deals and the best value for my money.

LBC


Another factor that I love about this site is that it has chosen a very credible partner for its delivery—LBC. This is the top courier service in the country. In fact, it is known for its secured and prompt deliveries. So far, it has lived up to that promise and all my deliveries arrive as scheduled, if not earlier. Plus, I can also monitor the items I purchased. All I have to do is call up the site and ask the customer service representatives about my package. From my experience, they have always been very helpful and courteous.

At the same time, the items are well taken care of so I can be at peace that the items I purchased will not be damaged during transportation. The products are placed in bubble wraps. Plus, there is also an additional blue-colored special wrap bearing the name and logo of Lazada Philippines. Hence, the items are totally secured from dents and other defects that may be incurred because of the bumps and bounces during shipping. 





No comments:

Post a Comment