Monday, October 29, 2012

Lazada Philippines Review: Perks of Paying Through My Credit Card


Buying things online is, for me, one of the most convenient ways of shopping. Not only do I save myself from gas or fare expenses, I am also spared from aching feet and tired legs from scouring different malls, boutiques and shops just to find the items I am looking for. In this regard, one of my go-to online shopping sites is Lazada Philippines.

Philippines’ online shopping mall

There are a lot of things to love about this online shopping site. In fact, I personally recommend it. I have a couple of friends and family members who have also been checking out this site when they need to buy presents for their loved ones, or a reward for themselves.

And with the short span of time that it has been operating in the Philippines, this site has already gained a reputation as the Philippines’ online shopping mall. This does not come as a surprise for me at all. Not only does this online shopping site has a wide selection of shopping items, it also boasts of cool promos and secured payment methods. This is, for me, the triage of credible and reputable online shopping sites.

Payment methods

For now, let us focus on the payment methods. As a shopper, I prefer paying for the items I bought through my credit card. It is less hassle for me. And one of the things I love about Lazada Philippines is that it gives me much leeway when I pay through my credit card. 

 
Various options

As you will see on the screen grab on the left, there are various options available for the shoppers like me who pay via credit card.

Some online shopping sites only accept the VISA Card. But for this site, I can use a VISA Card, MasterCard and even my BDO Debit Card. This gives me much leeway in terms of payment options.

If I have reached the limit on my VISA card, I can still shop using my two other cards. The same is true if a problem comes up with any one of my credit or debit cards.

I must say, it is pretty rare to find such flexibility in credit card payment options. This is one of the things I highly appreciate in this shopping site


 Perks and promos

Aside from the leeway in payment options via credit card, Lazada Philippines also offers a couple of perks for online shoppers like me.

As you will see on the screen grab on the right, I can enjoy huge savings during shopping if I use my BDO credit card to pay for the items I purchase. That is as much as 5%. This is definitely great news for online shoppers like me!

And all I need to do is have a minimum purchase of P2,000, which I believe is not that high especially since I tend to buy things in bulk. More than that, the promo period lasts until December 31, 2012. So my Christmas shopping will definitely be covered here.

No comments:

Post a Comment