Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Impossible is nothing with Lazada’s hourly perks- A Review


I get up in the morning extra early everyday so I can catch the news or blow some stream through running around the village. Nevertheless, I always wake up in time for breakfast because of the loads of paperwork I have to face the rest of the day from then on.  Today, my routine changed a little because when I opened my email, I got a newsletter from Lazada PH about someone winning an ipad mini and I totally flipped when I found out they were.

I found out from a newsletter from Lazada that they released an ipad worth less than 200 Filipino pesos. I thought it was a hoax until they released another email saying that what they formerly sent was legitimate. I also found a few moments after that an actual human being won the ipad. I am still in shock and I still can’t seem to wrap my head around the fact that there’s an online store giving out free Apple products or any products for that matter for more than 90%off. I can imagine having sales for up to 70% off. But never in my life did I ever witness for myself or experience a promo where a company gives out electronics like they’re candies given away during Halloween until I encountered Lazada’s recent promos. I can’t even imagine it being thought of because it just seems unwise. But for some reason, this very young online shopping website is making it work for them. And I am able to take part in this very rare opportunity. I can’t help but start believing that the end of the world is near because of these out of this world events happening around me. First, my five friends win a trip to Bohol, all expenses paid care of AXN and now, I get an official newsletter stating that someone has already won the cheapest ipad I have ever heard of put up for sale. Call me crazy but I just don’t think it’s normal. But regardless if I’m not the blissful kind a person has to be to come close to thinking it can happen to them, I’m trying my luck for myself. Well, it’s more of my mom tried out our entire family’s luck. My twin and I just arrived from Boracay and you would think our parents would give us a break, right? Nope. Instead, our parents wake us up past 9 in the evening and tell us to log on to Lazada and try to win ourselves either a new camera or a new ipad mini. Of course, we were completely hesitant at first because not only did they wake us up (we never  even sleep before 12 am so this was a big deal for us to be sleeping this early but they also told us an ipad mini was being sold for Php189.00. But because our parents sounded desperate over the phone, we did as we were told. As expected, we didn’t get anything but parents would still have their noses on their laptops hoping they’d get the next best discount deal.



No comments:

Post a Comment