Monday, October 15, 2012

Lazada Philippines: Commendable Delivery Service


Delivery has always been one of my apprehensions when it comes to online shopping. I have heard a couple of stories about online shoppers not being able to get the items that they ordered only to find out that they have been victimized by scammers. Then there are also stories about too much delay in item delivery. But then I figured, there is a solution to this: find an online shopping website that has good delivery service. In this regard, I am pleased to have found Lazada Philippines. Here is a screen grab of their homepage:



The fact is, I have been frequenting this online shopping site for quite some time now. And I must say, this is one of the handful of websites I trust for my online shopping needs. It has never failed to meet my expectations.

Great delivery service

One of the many things that I love about this online shopping site is its great delivery service. Since I am very particular when it comes to delivery, I choose my online shopping sites well. And so far, this online shopping site has proven to be reliable when it comes to delivery.

Prompt delivery

For instance, I highly appreciate the fact that it has prompt delivery. This online shopping site delivers within the time period it has promised. Although some people say that they have experienced delays, that is not true for my case. In fact, all the items that I have bought so far have been delivered just in time.

There were even instances when the items were delivered a couple of days in advance. At the time when I was doing my research, I have also read reviews by other customers of Lazada Philippines and I found out that they also experienced advanced deliveries. Clearly, there are a number of people who highly commend the quick delivery of this online shopping site.
Delivery updates

I also highly appreciate the fact that the customer representatives from this website are very friendly. They are more than willing to give you updates on the delivery of the items you ordered. There was this time that I called them up to check on a big purchase I made. They sufficiently answered my questions as to where my order was and when it was expected to arrive.

This is important for me as an online shopper. I have to get a feeling of security that the items I ordered will be given to me as promised. Although I understand that some problems may be encountered along the way because that is one of the risks of having items delivered, I still need to know the exact status of the things I purchased.

So if you have any questions about delivery, here is the hotline of the customer service department of this online shopping site:



Conclusion

In the end, I would really recommend Lazada Philippines to other online shoppers. Not only do they offer a wide variety of items for sale, they also offer great delivery service. Wherever you are in the Philippines, they will give you the items you ordered right at your doorstep. 




No comments:

Post a Comment